• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. rarrieta

Barrel Swap for Mossberg 500

I absolutely couldn’t agree with you more. It’s nice to have a plethora of options to consider, but boy can it get confusing real fast!
  2. rarrieta

Man, I appreciate the info! After all that I might as well just keep this one as is and buy another shotgun in the future. Not sure it would be worth all the hassle just for a barrel swap. The intricacies of these shotguns are fascinating!
  3. rarrieta

A classic look, can’t hate on that!
  4. rarrieta

I appreciate that man! Yea I’m actually feeling the same way about it and probably going to keep it this way. Thanks again.
  5. rarrieta

My original plan was just to swap the barrel out and keep the breacher barrel. I’ll keep searching around and hopefully I’ll be able to find a replacement barrel and still hold on to this one.
  6. rarrieta

Thanks for the information, much appreciated! So funny that I can find literally zero information on my specific model. Even worse that Mossberg calls it a 590 shockwave from the serial #. I may just keep it as is for that same reason. Thanks again.
  7. rarrieta

I’ll be 100% honest, literally the only thing I want is to remove the breacher. Just a little too tacticool and unnecessary imo. I purchased this guy thinking the breacher “muzzle device” was threaded/removable. My background is in AKs/ARs so I’m sure you can understand my reasoning. And not...
  8. rarrieta

Here are the shots requested. Agreed on what you’re saying. Definitely says 500 LOL.
  9. rarrieta

Much appreciated everyone! Funny thing is, I got a response from Mossberg and they said according to my serial number, I have a 590 Shockwave SPX. Hahaha, no I don’t. They further said they do not carry accessory barrels for the 590. Now I’m thinking if I should just send it to Vang Comp, Suarez...
  10. rarrieta

Hey y’all, so I just ordered a 12 gauge 18.5in security barrel from Mossberg so I can swap out this heavy tacticool breacher barrel that came with this one (Mossberg 500, sku #54124), and the new barrel won’t fit. The website says it would be compatible with my current 500, but it’s not. Looks...
  11. rarrieta

Greetings! New Member Here!

Hello fellow Mossberg enthusiasts! New around these parts, but not new to guns. Been a fan for a while. Collected a few guns, really into AKs, but I wanna expand my horizons into shotguns. Although a Mossberg 500 was the second gun I ever owned, I really never tinkered with it. Now that I’m here...
  12. rarrieta

Mossberg 500 Action Tube Size

Copy that, thank you! I’ll get right on that and include an avatar and a little intro. Happy to be here among y’all!
  13. rarrieta

Thank you for the reply and the info! I’m glad I asked, I assumed mine was the shorter version. Good thing I didn’t order the parts yet LOL
  14. rarrieta

Ah right on, I appreciate the pic! Now I see mine is the longer version. So glad I asked, thanks again!
  15. rarrieta

Great thanks! I’ve posted a pic to verify, would this be considered 6.75?
  16. rarrieta

Hey all, noob here. Looking into the Mossberg 500 18.5 in pump action (SKU #54124) with a polymer stock, ribbed forend, and a pinned breacher choke. I’m looking to swap out to a Woox forend and stock and need to know what size the action tube is. Most of what I read it seems it would be the...
Back