• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. rarrieta

Barrel Swap for Mossberg 500

Hey y’all, so I just ordered a 12 gauge 18.5in security barrel from Mossberg so I can swap out this heavy tacticool breacher barrel that came with this one (Mossberg 500, sku #54124), and the new barrel won’t fit. The website says it would be compatible with my current 500, but it’s not. Looks...
  2. rarrieta

Greetings! New Member Here!

Hello fellow Mossberg enthusiasts! New around these parts, but not new to guns. Been a fan for a while. Collected a few guns, really into AKs, but I wanna expand my horizons into shotguns. Although a Mossberg 500 was the second gun I ever owned, I really never tinkered with it. Now that I’m here...
  3. rarrieta

Mossberg 500 Action Tube Size

Hey all, noob here. Looking into the Mossberg 500 18.5 in pump action (SKU #54124) with a polymer stock, ribbed forend, and a pinned breacher choke. I’m looking to swap out to a Woox forend and stock and need to know what size the action tube is. Most of what I read it seems it would be the...
Back