• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

590A1 + Hogue overrubber forend

That's disappointing... I sure love the shorter barrel, but am limited on what forend I can use.... :cry: wonder what my options are...
  2. C

can you measure the distance between your receiver and the barrel lug that goes over the mag tube please, I am thinking mine is shorter then average because it has the shorter 14" barrel. my distance is 11 1/2 inches... so if mine is shorter than normal, i don't think the longer action bar will...
  3. C

Monkey, can I see a photo of yours?
  4. C

after comparing the hogue forend to the stock one, it's quite a bit of size difference. id have to modify it a lot which would make it look ugly. i wish they had a rubber forend for the A1. :cry:
  5. C

Until I can figure a way to fit the hogue forend, just have the stock forend which is fine i guess just like the feel of the hogue forend.
  6. C

so I bought the pistol grip and overrubber forend for the "mossberg 500", and the pistol grip seem to work fine with the 590A1 but the forend isn't playing well with the A1. First of all, I have a shorter barrel, it's only 14" and I don't know if the magazine tube is shorter than standard size...
Back