• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Should I get the Heavy Barrel?

I have the 50660 model and love it. The heat shield is great during an afternoon of blasting targets. I did change the stock to a speedfeed.
  2. S

My First Mossberg: 50660

The more I shoot this shotgun the more I like it. I changed out the factory stock with another factory speedfeed stock I got from a friend, it is about an inch shorter and fits better. I fired another 200 rounds of a variety of field loads and Federal low recoil 00 buck and low recoil Rem...
  3. S

I ran several rounds fo the Federal low recoil 00 buck flight control wad as well as some of the low recoil Remington slugs. These rounds shoot great. The 00 buck flight control are going to be my HD rounds. I also attached the my M7 bayonet and fired several of both rounds, it worked great.
  4. S

Let's talk bayonets...

My M7 on the 50660 Mossberg
  5. S

Let's talk bayonets...

I use an old M7 bayonet. It fits good and does not fall off when shooting my 590 model 50660.
  6. S

I did call Mossberg about the front sling mount for the bayonet lug and they sent one free of charge in about 3 days, super.
  7. S

This video is what peaked my interested in the Mossberg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdMNwSxEcs&feature=related
  8. S

Unfortunately the shop did not have the box. I will call Mossberg tomorrow., thanks.
  9. S

I bought my first Mossberg a couple of weeks ago and cannot say enough nice things about it, stong, well built etc. Mine is the 50660 with the heat shield. I did not think I would need the heat shield but I have run 100 or more shells in an afternoon and the barrel does heat up. I mainly...
Back