• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. GunGurl

.410 cruiser mag tube outer diameter/light mount?

No I don't have an allen ammo belt, but I looked it up online.. it looks pretty easy to work with.. great idea!
  2. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

one more pic
  3. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

.410 owners, there is hope for accessories. Like others suggested, a butt stock rifle cartridge holder works PERFECT for .410 shells. Next I will modding one to fit on the receiver when I use the pistol grip, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I also found a Tac light with mount that adjusts...
  4. GunGurl

Hi guys.. sorry it's taken me so long to update this thread. As it turns out, the tac light mount that I thought wouldn't fit, DOES fit. According to the product description it shouldn't, but lo and behold it does adjust small enough to fit a .410 mag tube. This is by no means an expensive...
  5. GunGurl

Wow thx LES! You guys here have been great.. i have 2.9" of clearance. I'll PM you Lain
  6. GunGurl

I was actually looking at these on Amazon. I'm hoping there will be enough clearance between the barrel and mag tube to fit the mount clamp. I will probably roll the dice and order one anyway. As for the mag tube OD, it is 17.67 mm or .62" measured with digital calipers,in case anyone else with...
  7. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

Wow that's awesome! Thank you so much! Lain
  8. GunGurl

Hi From NY

Yes! I do collect patches! Don't we all? LOL! I have Boston, Italy, Peurto Rico, and then the rest is NYC EMS and FD stuff. I actually have some cool authentic 9-11 patches that were released by FDNY last year for the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I could always pick up a few from our FDNY uniform...
  9. GunGurl

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: .410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights Actually mine holds 5 in tube, with one in chamber also when using 2 1/2" shells. When I said 6, I meant in total.. so maybe the barrels would be compatible after all. Maybe some day I will come across one to try and see if it fits.. Again, thx for...
  10. GunGurl

Re: .410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights Thanks for the input..like I said, I am not planning on using this for trap or skeet.. I am using it as a training tool, since I never had a shotgun before. I am shooting paper at the range. I simply would like more options besides the pistol grip and...
  11. GunGurl

Re: .410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights What model do you have? Mine is the 6 shot pistol grip Cruiser..I think although they may MAKE the different .410 models with a few diff. barrels, that they may not sell all those barrels as an accessory.. they said the one I mentioned above is the...
  12. GunGurl

Re: .410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights Thanks for the reply Mike D... This is my first shotgun, so I plan to just shoot it at targets at the range, shooting slugs and experimenting with different types of bird/buckshot, just to see what it can do. I am still very much in a learning phase. I...
  13. GunGurl

Hi From NY

Hi everyone.. yes I am a retired Lt/Medic from FDNY.. this has been my new hobby since I retired :D something I always wanted to do! I have bombarded the forum with several questions already.. sorry i'm new to shotguns ! :/ I am trying to post a pic but all my files are too big! Lain
  14. GunGurl

.410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights I called Mossberg today to find out if there were any accessory options for my .410 Pistol Grip Cruiser model.. they advised that they do have a 24" VR cylinder bore barrel with front and rear fiber optic sights. They said this is the only other barrel they...
  15. GunGurl

I am looking to mount a laser/ light combo on my .410 Pistol grip Cruiser, but I am having trouble finding something compatible with a .410. It might be able to find something if I at least know the OD of the tube, and I don't have calipers.. Mossberg couldn't answer this question.. anyone know...
  16. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

Yeah. thanks guys. I'm leaning towards modifying something, and just making my own. In fact I can even use a .410 leather shell holder that slides on a belt, cut, and velcro it. That was pretty much the only dedicated .410 carrier that I found. If I did use a buttstock nylon rifle cartridge...
  17. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

Thank you so much for responding Rossignol! Mine is the 6 shot Cruiser model that comes with the pistol grip., cylinder bore. I really do hope I can switch out the barrel, and switch the stock to the Bantam.. I will call Mossberg and ask about compatability. As for the shot shell holder, once I...
  18. GunGurl

500E .410 accessories?

Hi everyone, new member here. I just picked up a 500 Cruiser in .410.. pistol grip. I see alot of references to it being considered a 500E, although it isn't marked as that anywhere.. I have been trying to find accessories for it, and I believe there pretty much are NONE. Is this correct? I...
  19. GunGurl

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

I have 500 .410 pistol grip Cruiser. Do they happen to make a shell holder for that model, whether it's on the receiver or butt stock (I was thinking of putting a buttstock on it anyway) but do they make either one? I know accessories are hard to come by for this model) Lain
  20. GunGurl

Hi From NY

Hey all, New Mossy shotgun owner here from NY.. picked up a .410 cruiser just for kicks, and will eventually upgrade to something bigger for trap and skeet once I get further into it. I have numerous pistols, and a few rifles. I'm new to shotguns, so just playin with the .410 for now. Lain
Back