• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Yeah, I haven't seen any in my local gun shops (not really surprising considering there's only 2), I had to special order this one and it took 2 weeks to show up. So far no buyers remorse (does that ever happen when buying a gun?)...
  2. P

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 So... does anyone here actually HAVE a MMR, or am I the only one so far? I traded my Mini 14 in on the MMR Hunter and have been quite pleased with it. It's not a bolt gun, but still worlds better than the Mini. Here's what I have...
  3. P

New Member-4 Corners Area CO

Greetings all. I recently bought a MMR Hunter to help with a pest problem on my property. I wanted something that could hold more than the 5 rounds in my bolt gun <-not mossberg, so we'll leave it there. As most of the forum is shotguns, I will only interact with a few of you, at best. I don't...
Back