• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: First trip to the range with my 715; highs, lows, and ja A range employee came up and asked what kind of ammo I was shooting and he suggested the CCI mini mags also. He said they were a little hotter and should do well in the rifle. I guess I will be stopping by the store soon. :D
  2. T

Re: First trip to the range with my 702; highs, lows, and ja I wouldn't say that, but it is a lot of fun. When I picked mine up at the FFL, they had a $100 rebate all S&W rifles. If I had known that, I would not have any reason to start this thread. I don't know what the normal rate for...
  3. T

First trip to the range with my 715; highs, lows, and jams New Mossberg owner reporting my first range trip. I have the one with the carry handle. Went through around 200 rounds of Remington Golden. I don't know the exact number because it was a loose box of 525 and we didn't pay too much...
  4. T

Mossberg Tactical .22 Disassembly/Cleaning

Re: tactical 22 field strip/owners manual Try the 702, the guts are the 702 plinkster.
Back