• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: 25 rd mag help need Since new, I could load a full 25 in my 2 magazines BUT right around the 10-12 round mark both of mine "stick" and it takes a good amount of force to load that 13th round but once you get it in the remaining 12 are easy. What i found to work for me is once you get to...
  2. C

Re: Did Mossberg goof with the "bolt catch"? One more... The audio isn't properly sync'd with the video but oh well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1j3Y8kJFos&feature=player_embedded
  3. C

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: 715 formal attire biurifullll!
  4. C

Re: Did Mossberg goof with the "bolt catch"? Ok guys. I'm bumpin this thread back up to give you an update. I had a lot of free time today and decided to give this a try. I used a dremel to shave down the mag follower so that the bolt would not hold open on the last round. Now when i first did...
  5. C

Re: Did Mossberg goof with the "bolt catch"? This is going to take a little more work than I initially thought. Cutting down the entire length of the mag follower will definitely not work because the point where the bolt meets the follower is below the top edge of the magazine (because this is...
  6. C

Re: Did Mossberg goof with the "bolt catch"? Exactly my concern too cutting just the rear tip of the follower at 45 degrees. Cutting down the entire follower would be the safer bet but would require a little more precise machining. If i can get around to it tonight, I'll try the 45 deg cut...
  7. C

Did Mossberg goof with the "bolt catch"? While the bolt catch on our mossbergs can be useful as to knowing right away that your last round has been shot, isn't it just a nuisance in terms of operation? You fire your last round and the mag follower catches the bolt. Then you have to rack it...
  8. C

Thanks! I just realized I think i may have the rear site seated backwards.
  9. C

Ok. A few new additions to the 22. 1. Tapco buttpad. Fits like a glove. Design pattern matches my tapco forward grip which adds to the aesthetics (no range queen but i like to have nice looking firearms). 2. Magpul PTS BUS. Backup sights made for airsoft/low caliber rifles. They are made of...
  10. C

Re: Trouble Disassembling tactical 22 autoloader Not sure if anyone has answered this yet but this "screw" that holds the stock in place is actually a bolt where one end screws into a nut (that looks like a screw) on the opposite end. Not sure if I explained that right but basically once you...
  11. C

Here's a few more pics. I love the look. And the cheap Eotech knockoff does exactly what it's supposed to do and works well. The reticle is bright and clear and can be switched from red to green and it runs off 2 AAA batteries. Someday I would like to get some flip up irons as backup. That...
  12. C

Did the butt pad slap right on without any custom modification? I have one on the way and hope it fits. Mine made by Tapco.
  13. C

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: drum magazine That would be awesome if they existed.
  14. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Replacement/Spare Parts

Re: spare parts Not really sure but I'll share this lil story with you. The other day i field stripped mine to clean off any shipping grease out the box as I heard Mossberg loads this thing up with cosmoline. Well i did just that and upon reassembly i bent the crap out of the bolt spring which...
  15. C

Lol! Laughing because that is exactly what I do! Gave them a few taps before taking off to work this morning. May have just been an excuse to pull the toys out
  16. C

Thanks guys! The jams I would get only when loading over 10 rounds in the magazine. The empty casing would get slammed against the roof of the chamber while cycling the next round. I think after the mags get broken in and the spring becomes less stiff this wont be a problem anymore. Last night...
  17. C

Hello fellow Mossberg owners! Im new to the forums and thought Id drop by to show you my latestt purchase. I bought this 715t this week for about 320 out the door. Flat top version. i took off the stock irons, added a red dot (553 clone), vertical grip, flash light, and two point sling attached...
Back