• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

On the Maverick 88, I just finished a new product for it, but I will wait on that. I have had a 500, and a friend has a 590, and the Maverick 88 has only 3 differences other than a 100.00 less price tag. I see it the same except for the safety location, which I like because I use a pistol grip...
  2. F

New product opinions wanted

I appreciate the input and the mods allowing me to make this post. I will complete testing and when this is successfully tested and available i will contact the mods for instructions on becoming a vendor.
  3. F

New product opinions wanted

I am True Shot Technologies and i am looking for opinions on a tri rail attachment for the Maverick 88. I'm new here so if I am breaking any rules, please forgive me and let me know how to do this. Thank You. here is a link to Youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIrFP5ti60&feature=plcp
  4. F

New Product Opinions wanted

MF send me an email, customerservice@trueshottechnologies.com
  5. F

1st off, thanks for your insight, it is helpful ! Would your product be available in different sizes for different gauge guns? > To start with it would be for 12ga 500, 590, mav88 and any with that same forend. How much bulk and weight will it add? > it will be a 1/4 wall thickness tube 5"...
  6. F

Thank You, and Yes, it's proving to be a lot of work, but looks promising at this point. Do you think people will be interested ? Anyway, i'll post pics and results as they come in. Thanks again .
  7. F

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm a one man (disabled) shop looking to get into a new product for the Mossberg tactical pump shotguns. I have a model 500 and a Meverick 88, both 12 ga. I like / need the advantage of a forend vertical grip, and after a short research I found that 500s have a 6.5" long...
Back