• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. NewShockerGuy

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Brian, Just sent you a pm with some pictures! Sorry about the delay. Thanks again and let me know if there is anything you need as far as measurments further..etc. -Nigel
  2. NewShockerGuy

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Finally some pics of my Thunder Ranch! Of course. I treat every firearm as if it is loaded. My safety is my finger, not some manual catch. I never rely nor expect a manual safety to protect against an AD, that's what my brain and finger are for...lol But there was nothing in the mag...
  3. NewShockerGuy

Re: Finally some pics of my Thunder Ranch! I love the safety.. it is far superior to the crappy plastic thing that mossberg puts on the gun. Actually the Brownells was completely backordered so I got this off ebay. If you search tactical safety for a mossberg 500 you will see it pop up.. It...
  4. NewShockerGuy

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Brian, I will get you the measurements tonight after work. My heatshield from Aimpro only has one screw. Would I still use that little plastic piece that goes inbetween the heatshield clamp part... IE: The plastic piece goes in the center of the left and right side of the front heatshield...
  5. NewShockerGuy

Finally some pics of my Thunder Ranch! Welp, it's been super busy, but here are some pictures of my Thunder Ranch! First got it: Pretty simple... I only added a couple things. AimPro heatshield for the breacher/thicker diameter barrels. AimPro hi viz follower Brownells tactical...
  6. NewShockerGuy

Aimpro 18.5" Heat shield

Anyway you can make anything like this again?? I just got this for my 18.5" breacher barrel and they don't supply the spacer at all... This is kind of stupid why they wouldn't do such a thing... Now I need some type of a spacer... I will pay you for the above as well... Thanks, -Nigel
  7. NewShockerGuy

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Welp just got my mesa 4 shell holder, and the stupid rubber insert is black and not the new white one...arg! I sent mesa an email asking for the newer white version,., hope they pull through! Other than that, looks like a sound piece. Definitely making a carbon fiber back plate for it...
  8. NewShockerGuy

Sorry I don't mean gap like between the reciever and shell holder I meant to say the "blank" space of a 4 shell holder compared to the 6 shell holder... I 'd like if they would have cnetered the 4 shell holder so that they weren't all pushed to the front if that makes sense..lol Nothing major...
  9. NewShockerGuy

Excellent pictures! I just ordered this for my soon to be 500! I didn't want more than 4 rounds simply because of weight and I believe it's too much so to speak... 4 is perfect and I can still grab the gun.. if I can't take care of the threat in 9 shots than there is a problem in my mind... I'm...
  10. NewShockerGuy

New to the family Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch! Question

Should have the shotgun tomorrow! According to UPS, can't wait! Will post pictures as soon as it's in my hands!! So excited! Do you guys recommend anything as far as maintance or anything like that..? I clean my gun pretty much after range trip, is the shotgun the same deal? Thanks, -Nigel
  11. NewShockerGuy

Which metal Mossberg 500 safety to buy?

I don't even have my thunder ranch yet but ordered the brownells, well the one almost identical to it. Brownells has been back ordered for a while so I got this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110832035350?_t ... 97.c0.m619 talked the guy selling them and he said he got tired of waiting for...
  12. NewShockerGuy

So I ordered the Aimpro tactical heatshield in parkerized and ordered a 4 shell mesa tactical side saddle.. other than replacing the safety with a metal one I'm not doing anything else. Can't wait to get everything! I'm a little concerned hearing about Aimpro though and how slow or lack of...
  13. NewShockerGuy

My Mossberg 930 Autoloader Build Thread...

Where did you ge tthe heatshield? I just ordered a Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch and it has the breacher barrel on it... Standard heatshields won't fit due to the thicker barrel... so I found Aimpro tactics makes one. I ordered parkerized finish, as they had that, olive green, dark earth, gray...
  14. NewShockerGuy

Looks like I found the only one! http://www.goestores.com/storename/aimp ... 14011.aspx Next question would be the finish.. anyone know what would look best? Parkerized or flatblack? Thanks, -Nigel
  15. NewShockerGuy

Welp, I ordered my first shotgun!! Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch! I really liked the features and the look of this and the main purpose is HD and at the range. I do have one question, will the factory mossberg heatshield work with the barrel? I haven't see pictures of it, but I have seen...
Back