• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

What's your beverage of choice?

Hell yes!
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

This evening's beverage... It's way more boozy than their standard meade at nearly 22%. Very tasty stuff though...
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Sippin on some of this tonight... A little rich, but very tasty...
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

AK's and variants part 2

Re-posting mine since the old thread has issues... The '65 Romarm Cugir... ...and the Norinco MAK90...
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

AR15 and variants Part 2

Figured I'd re-post a few for the thread... The 18" heavy barrel MK12 SPR... The midlenght... The carbine... The 10.5" pisol... The 7.5" pistol...
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Beretta

New Beretta family photo... Top Row - M9A3, M9A1, 92fs Compact Inox Middle Row - 92 Vertec, 92fs Italian Inox (Bella), 92fs Compact Type M Centurion Bottom Row - 3032 Tomcat (.32acp), 950bs Jetfire (.25acp), 21a Bobcat (.22lr), 950bs Minx (.22 short)
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yes they do. ...and the Mrs. seems like a wonderful lady...
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I'm a big fan of stouts and porters. Boulevard Brewing Co. (Kansas City, MO) has some good stuff out. Their whiskey barrel aged imperial stout is particularly good. It's very rich, and at 11.8% ABV you don't need more than one or two to get the party going...
  9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Just uncorked a bottle of meade this evening... Just fermented honey wine with hops and a bit of ginger added. Truly good stuff...
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Seek it out. Bourbon barrel aged white stout with notes of vanilla, cocoa, and roasted coffee. Picks up a bit of oak from the barrels too. It's worth the hunt...
  11. LAZY EYED SNIPER

That chocolate peanut butter porter has my mouth watering...
  12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Love this Dragon's Milk stout! Have you had their white stout? A bit harder to find, but VERY good...
  13. LAZY EYED SNIPER

New AR Project...

Thanks buddy. My Mom and my Pop have fought through it as well. It's a hell of a thing to go through and I'm happy to know that your Dad beat it...
  14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Not so much what I'm drinking, but what I'm drinking it from... It's made from water buffalo horn. Was advertised as 20 oz, but it'll hold nearly 36 oz. Been drinking a bit of Danish meade lately and felt like it deserved and appropriate delivery system...
  15. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Picked up a some cider with a little kick yesterday. Good stuff...
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

New AR Project...

That's great John, so happy your Mom is doing better!
  17. LAZY EYED SNIPER

New AR Project...

Howdy yall. Just dropping in to share my latest project. My sister visited a while back and spent some time going through the collection. She took a liking to one of my 5.56 pistols and wanted one of her own. She just recently completed her chemo treatments and is now cancer free, so in...
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Finally built an AR pistol

Nicely done brother...
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Beretta

Here are some better pics of the M9A3... Info from Beretta: M9A3: Evolution of the Tactical-Pistol Concept With the M9A3 semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all the tactical and functional features that today’s combat professionals may require. From Vertec-style...
  20. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Beretta

You hear that John? It's the sound of angels crying with joy...
Back