• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Winter

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: M715T One of my magazines gets a little sticky around the 16th round, I just have to push harder on the supplied loader cap and the bullet will slip past whatever is in there causing it to stick. Once past that it loads normally and I haven't had any problems firing.
  2. Winter

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I used a metal file lightly to remove some burrs left on the bottom of the feed lips and after that I've had no mis-feeds/jams or problems in over a 1,000 rounds. Before I filed off the edge I couldn't push the bullet out of the magazine with my thumb, now I can with a reasonable amount of force.
  3. Winter

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: 25 Round Tac22 Mags Available Cabelas Canada has them. My local Cabelas has about a dozen on the shelf. http://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?pageID= ... 8&ID=27237
  4. Winter

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Will a 702 25 rd mag work with a 715 T? Yes they both fit. The 25 round clip is just a 10 round clip with extra plastic at the bottom. I can take a picture later if you want to see them side by side.
Back