• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Shotgun vest

I done quite a bit of "google foo" and found this. It is tthe closest of what I was talking about. Difference is , what I originally saw was a vest, not a belt. I found out the vest isn't made now suppossedly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQOW_Sz4T4
  2. S

Shotgun vest

This vest looked like it had polymer/plastic retainers holding "pairs" of shells vertically. IIRC there were about 3 horizontal rows that had 3-4 vertical "pairs". The vest looked tactical. The shooter could grab a pair and load them in the same time it took to load one shell at a time.
  3. S

Shotgun vest

A couple of weeks ago I saw a vest that got my attention on a tv show. I forget which program it was, but they were doing a segment on 3 gun. Anyway, the vest was set up to allow the shooter to grab 2 shells at a time for loading. All the shells were in the front of the vest and stacked 2...
  4. S

Hello from SW Ohio

Whats the info on the Clinton County 3 gun? I plan on doing the Zombie 3 gun at Miami Valley Shooting Grounds in Vandalia this weekend. I called and was told it was structured like a GSSF shoot basically, with a low round count from each weapon.
  5. S

Hello from SW Ohio

Hello, New to the site. Just bought a new JM Tactical and thought I would join the site to read and understand about the JM and other Mossberg products. Can't wait to try out my JM and be a regular here on the forum.
Back