• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossy 5500 MKII Auto

I agree, I wish there was a better one to last forever. My green o-ring that first came from Mossberg was in pieces after being on the shotgun for 20-years. I never shot it, but time and age destroyed the green o-ring if you ask me. Last month got a package of 10 black O-ring about the same...
  2. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: What is this type of barrel called? Is it designed to be placed on the door frame like on this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkpV1Dn9e8
  3. M

101 Uses for a GI Ammo Can...

Metals ammo cans are great. :D I painted one black and made it my weapons cleaning supplies kit in my last tour in Afghanistan. It worked very well. Tough as nails and seals. I have a few plastic ammo cans, but they are one drop away from being landfill. :lol:
  4. M

Clean your Mossberg 500 every 200 rounds

I have not cleaned cosmoline in a long time. Hot Summer heat helps as heat gets it to melt. :D The cheap priced, but built like tanks Mosin Nagant rifles are excellent at going boom :mrgreen: They just have that cool milsurp factor of being carried by a WWI Soldier, WWII Soldier, and or both...
  5. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

CeraKote 28" VR Barrel to go with Marinecote Mossy 500 I paid a local vendor to have a Mossy 500 28" VR Barrel coated with a Cerakote Firearm Coating in Graphite Black, Item: H-146Q, CeraKote's most popular satin black. The Mossy 500 Marinecote is a great weather shotgun, but the 18.5"...
  6. M

Tactical Gun Cart (Baby Stroller

Sick.....but funny :D
  7. M

Spec Ops brand gear made in USA

Good point. I need to learn how to upload pics :D
  8. M

Mossy 5500 MKII Auto

I like my simple light weight Mossy 5500 MKII 12GA auto. :D Only thing I do not like is the green o-ring that they use (seems like the weak link). :cry:
  9. M

Spec Ops brand gear made in USA

I just washed my two Spec-Ops brand (made in USA) MOLLE Assault Pack bags and they look like new. :mrgreen: They are not cheap, but they are the best. :D
  10. M

I love the smell of CLP and Hoppes in the morning! :lol:
  11. M

Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot

Sadly, my military quality QuikClot has all expired :cry: I would think the REI QuikClot is better than none!
  12. M

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level Did not know they made different spacers. This spacer is the one that the company sent me to the link above.
  13. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level With this new spacer I want to give it a honest tryout with buck, slugs, and trap shooting to see if its me or it. I hope to keep it.
  14. M

Re: Sims LimbSaver Slip-On Recoil Pad on Mossy 500 I agree that substance is way over grippy :o
  15. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level OK, they did not design it to see level down a 28" Barrel, but even the 18.5" barrel is not really level either. We carried Mossy 500's in Afghanistan with regular stocks and pistol grips (dead space around Hummers only). I...
  16. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level When you can't see straight down the barrel that's not "butt hurt" its just very poor design! :shock:
  17. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level Received the ATI Stock Drop Spacer today and put it on tonight. It was easy to put on and helps, but is not great. Still not impressed with this system. I will take it out and try it in a few weeks. :!:
  18. M

Re: Sims LimbSaver Slip-On Recoil Pad on Mossy 500 I can't wait to try it out with my new painted cerakote 28" VR barrel that I just got back. :D
  19. M

It should force folks to take apart their shotgun to clean and learn more about it. I just could not go to bed with dirty kids in the house :mrgreen:
  20. M

I like to clean guns and love the smell of Hoppe #9. :mrgreen: I use CLP as my main cleaning asset. I have used about everything, Ed's Red, Rem Oil, WD40, Motor Oil, etc. :D Old clean cotton t-shirts/socks work great also. Is it me or are store purchased 12GA barrel cleaning swabs too small...
Back