• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 3

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: Ghost ring /bead sight setup. Will it Work? Did you try this with GRS and a standard bead? The Hiviz sight that I am looking at is made to be used with a rear sight.
  2. 3

Re: Ghost ring /bead sight setup. Will it Work? Okay I have some numbers now. The Hiviz sight is .423 tall and the Mossberg ghost ring front sight is .750. My question now is, is there enough adjustment in the rear ghost ring to overcome the .327 difference? I know from the article I referenced...
  3. 3

Front sight ramp height

Thanks, that is what I was needing.
  4. 3

Front sight ramp height

This is the sight that I am needing the measurement on. I need the measurement from the top of the barrel to the top of the sight. Thanks
  5. 3

Front sight ramp height

I am looking for the height of the 590 front sight post (sight that comes with ghost ring). I would like the measurement from top of the barrel to top of the sight post. Thanks
  6. 3

Re: Ghost ring /bead sight setup. Will it Work? I am trying to get a comparison between the mossberg ghost ring front sight and the hiviz bard sight. Does anyone have the heigth measurement of either? Thanks
  7. 3

Ghost ring /bead sight setup. Will it Work? I have a 930 HS and would like to install a ghost ring setup. What I would like to do is install the Mossberg rear ghost ring sight on the receiver. For the front instead of the Mossberg ramp sight I would like to install this...
  8. 3

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: What do 930 owners want to see in the aftermarket? +1 308
  9. 3

Hog Hunting

They also have a 3.5" version of that too. If you have a rifled slug barrel they make some very interesting slugs. There stuff seems to bring the versatility of the shotgun up a level, think dangerous game. Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Dixie Slugs. I just really like there...
  10. 3

Hog Hunting

You might look into Dixie Slugs Tri-ball ammo for your 930. "What is Tri-Ball 3"? Tri-Ball 3" is a development at Dixie Slugs for 12 ga. 3" Magnum! It has 3-.600" hard alloy cast round balls/buckshot, gives a velocity of 1050+/-'/". It is classed a buckshot, albeit very large buckshot. The...
  11. 3

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

Re: Choke tube advice Thanks for the input on Trulocks. I have already contacted George and he has been very helpful. 308
  12. 3

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

Choke tube advice I am in need of some advice. I have spent most of my time behind a rifle. While I am not new to shotguns I just don't have the same knowledge as I do with a rifle, hoping this site will help change that. I am going to be sending my 18.5" barrel to be threaded so I can use...
  13. 3

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

28" field barrel, what's it worth? I have a 28" barrel off of a #85325 security/ field combo. I feel like the 18.5 if threaded will do everything I need it to do. I would like to see about selling the 28" to help pay for the threading of the 18.5. The 28" barrel is ported with the fiber optic...
  14. 3

Re: 930 slug barrel? Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. 308
  15. 3

Is there a rifled slug barrel available for the 930? 308
  16. 3

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 bead Thanks
  17. 3

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: 590 bead Thanks, that was what I was hoping for. 308
  18. 3

Shotgun Bead Sights

590 bead Is the bead sight on the 590 permanently attached or is it threaded? 308
  19. 3

930 vs 590a1 Dilemma

I am looking for a multipurpose setup. I think a 20" barrel would fit me for what I would use it for HD, and hunting (varmint and hog). I would like to add a choke to the 20" barrel to make it a little more versatile. The dilemma I have is I currently have a 930 field/security combo. The 18.5"...
  20. 3

Hello from TX

Looks like a great site. My first sg was a Mav 88 and I now currently own a 930. Looks like I'll be learning a lot here and hope I can contribute some. 308
Back