Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

new "3 gun" shotgun from Mossberg?

I love the JM Pro 930.. Good luck FINDING one.... like the rest of the firearms industry... I've instead been put on a quest to build three out of used 930's I can find. First one is getting modified, I just found another one in Raliegh, NC,,,,,,,, Yes Three :geek: :geek: , one for me :D ...
  2. T

shooting slugs with bead sight

I am looking at having my gunsmith cut a small section of the VR out and install a fold down rear sight. I have the sight info at home and can't remember the manufacturer, -- checked Marble Arms is the manufacturer. This setup would be like the FNH SLP competition model. I like the idea for when...
  3. T

Shotgun Speed Loaders?

If you are shooting 3-gun this would put you in the open/unlimited category. Crazy fast loading. Biggest problem with reloading the shotgun.......