• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. aksavanaman

Moving Sale!

Alright guys... found out I’ll be moving once more this summer... but Uncle Sam only lets me take so many LBS before they stick me with a bill... which means I’m finally clearing out some extra accessories! All prices include shipping... if you buy the whole lot off me I promise to make a damn...
  2. aksavanaman

What's your go-to boot?

I have worn ALOT of boots throughout my time, and in my younger years... price always came before function. When I joined the Coast Guard i bought a really nice pair of Corcoran boots for work that lasted me a solid 5 years (wearing them pretty much every day) and I'm currently on my second...
  3. aksavanaman

Alive and Kickin’

CMC caught me lurking:oops2: so I feel obliged to at least give a quick hey! I Know I’ve been in an out the last few years, but the AK family and I are doing well.... living the farm life here in the U.P for now (until Uncle Sam makes me move again). Since we’re pretty much homebodies as is...
  4. aksavanaman

CCW training requirements

Hey folks! I just went through my local CCW course for my AK License and was curious what some other states or specific classes have required of you. Looking at the state requirements for the AK License, the course I went through over the weekend seemed quite a bit more extensive. We spent an...
Back