• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

NEW MOSSBERG "DEER THUG"

mdt_at_30-06, Nice looking "Deer Thug" rifle... Congrats!
  2. R

ATR100 Mossy Oak 308

MikeD, no I do not have the link, it is not on their website. sorry..
  3. R

ATR100 Mossy Oak 308

I haven't fired a .308 yet. Thinking I might try it some day when I do decide to get one...
  4. R

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Just two for me... A shotgun that i havent fired since I bought it and the ATR100....
  5. R

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

I'm the one holding the ATR-100 in 30-06 flavor!! :D
  6. R

ATR100 Mossy Oak 308

I was looking around Academy last night and saw this Camo ATR in 308 for $248.00... It looks really nice.. It didn't come with a scope which I like.. Also there was a Weatherby vanguard in .243 for $349.00. I think Academy is dropping this model from their stock... I might snatch the 308...
  7. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24 You surely did... I bought two tubes of Blue wonder gun cleaner for good measure... :D
  8. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel I went back to my LGS I bought the gun from, talked to one of the sales guy about the red stain and he said its caused by hot Bluing. The other 527 varmint rifle on display has the same stain. I called CZ today and spoke to a guy name Neil...
  9. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel tcecil88, 17 mach2 is a good round... Thanks!
  10. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel nitesite, I'm not familiar with cosmoline preservatives but I'll check on it. Thanks!
  11. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel oli700, No, I don't reload.. I'm okay with just using factory loads.
  12. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel That's what I was hoping LES... But I have my doubts... So I'll go back to the LGS and ask them what it was. The rusty color is even more pronounce when shined with a flashlight.... I haven't fired it yet but I'm anxious to. As always thank...
  13. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel It sure does, thanks!
  14. R

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel It's a 204 Ruger...
  15. R

Bolt Action Rifles

CZ 527 Varmint 204 Kevlar 24" heavy barrel I was looking for the VMP 24" barrel but I can't seem to locate one. I went to visit my LGS and saw this CZ527 on display. The lighting inside the LGS is dim due to wall to wall display of guns so I didn't notice the bluing of the gun. It looks...
  16. R

My new ATR with Nikon scope

Rossignol, thanks! it's being processed right now. LOL.... Steak, stuffed back strap, sausage and burgers... Yum-yum.....
  17. R

Lazy thanks! I think you were right.. A cold clean bore is the magic combination.. my first deer ever BTW.
  18. R

Went today at Ciervo Ranch in Lampasas Texas... Took a shot at a doe at 130 yards, ran about 10 yards from where I hit her... I guess the zero was good after all... I hit exactly where I was aiming...
  19. R

The Limbsaver did helped a lot in reducing the recoil... I shot twenty rounds and didn't have the swelling and bruising that I got the last time... I still couldn't zero my ATR... At 25 yards the grouping seems good but at 88 yards it spreads out too much about 3" to 4"... I'm afraid that's...
  20. R

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Hunting Scope Options

Nikon scopes are my favorite.. I think they are very reasonable for the asking price anywhere... I initially bought a Monarch 2.5X10 BDC scope for my ATR100 but I've changed my mind and switched with a Prostaff 3X9 BDC Camouflage.. Now my ATR looks really good.. My Monarch which is an...
Back