• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

COAST Product Review: Lights, Multi-tools, Knives

Thanks for the recommendation on the CDM Gear mounts and Coast products. I purchased the Coast TX40 flashlight and received it yesterday and I was very impressed. I love that the flashlight was shipped in a small, personalized box, set in to a foam mold, and included both a sheath and the...
  2. T

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Hi All, I'd like to mount a light on my 500 Blackwater edition, standard 18.5" barrel and breacher tip, and stock foregrip. I really like the Coast TX40 light and think that's the one I'm going to end up buying, now as for mounting the light.... I was thinking CDM Gears "MTC" which is only...
  3. T

COAST Product Review: Lights, Multi-tools, Knives

Hey Rossignol, Sorry for bringing your old post to life, but I really like this setup and I was wondering if it would work on my 500 Blackwater Edition, standard 18.5" barrel and standard foregrip. What do you have the picatinny mount attached to? . Please let me know :geek: Also, how you do...
  4. T

Shotgun Scabbards

Re: Shotgun scabbards, have one? Sorry to bring an old thread back to life.. but does anyone that owns a shotty with breacher tip use either the sportsmansguide or voodoo scabbard? I was just wondering if you've experienced any issues with the breaching tip ripping in to the fabric inside of...
  5. T

Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard

Hi All, I'm considering buying a scabbard for my mossy and I really like the 'Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard" for my 500 Blackwater edition, with M4 style adjustable stock/pistol grip combo. I read one negative review that said this is a great scabbard as long as you don't have a breacher...
  6. T

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Anyone have any experience with either the MESA Tactical with Recoil Reduction stock in comparison to the FAB-Defense AGM500 FK SB M4 Butt Stock Shock Absorber? Both of them seem like really nice units, but sooo pricey! :evil: The third option is to go with the Phoenix Technologies Kicklite 6...
  7. T

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: my new Mossberg 500 Blackwater Series Midwest Freak: Nice mods! I've got the same one and I'm already planning on switching out my POG with a Pistol grip/Adjustable stock combo - Can I ask you what you think about the "Scorpion Recoil Reduction" system on the ATI stock? Do you notice any...
  8. T

FAB-Defense AGM500 FK SB M4 Butt Stock Shock Absorber

Hey, sorry that I'm reviving an old post but I'm very interested in this stock (AGMF 500 FK SB) and it's listed as one of the stocks that you have reviewed but I can't seem to find the review information under this thread. Any advise? I'm interested in this one, or the MESA Tactical M4 LEO...
Back