• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TravisM.1

What song are you listening to right now

Always get into this kind of music this time of year. I think it goes back to when I was a kid, when the weather broke we'd always be on our bikes or skateboards.
  2. TravisM.1

Indeed. "Legend" is a fantastic album. It's in my truck as well. I watched a documentary about him saturday. Titled "Marley". It's on both netflix (without subtitles/dubbing) and youtube (with subtitles and dubbing). Worth a watch, for anyone who enjoys Bob Marley's music. "Three Little Birds"...
  3. TravisM.1

I haven't heard that forever. The horse mask lol....... "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone....... Ain't no borderline psychotic emotional outbreaks, either."
  4. TravisM.1

Pretty representative of the early/mid 90s "southwestern sound, along with the Gin Blossoms and Dead Hot Workshop.
  5. TravisM.1

Big DKM fan. And, that girl with the pink hair is right up my alley ;)
  6. TravisM.1

Not on my phone, tablet or mp3 player...... but I get one kid-free weekend a month, and this is it. Picking up the girl and heading to the legion after work to hang out with some friends for a bit. In the forecast......
  7. TravisM.1

Doing some overtime fab work in the shop today....... Was trying to insert a screenshot of AC/DC's "for those about to rock", but it doesn't show up. Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  8. TravisM.1

I like it, but to paraphrase something I read elsewhere..... "It says a lot about the standards of creativity in country music these days, that one of the most popular country songs in recent memory was originally a throwaway track written by Bob Dylan and some of his friends, and rescued from...
  9. TravisM.1

Love me some parkway drive! Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  10. TravisM.1

Its more like "N'sync in a barnyard" than it is country music, but it's catchy. What can I say.
  11. TravisM.1

CFH! Love me some Pantera! Hellyeah........
  12. TravisM.1

Oh, hell yes! I was listening to this on the way home last night, on Rancho Texicano........
  13. TravisM.1

I forgot how good ".....And Justice For All" was. Groundbreaking, really, for 1988. Hard to believe its almost 30 years old.
  14. TravisM.1

Yes...... The entire album........
  15. TravisM.1

Only the greatest rock and roll song of all time........
Back