• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. nitesite

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

Sorry, you could only do it before the .gov got gnarly. But it was a nice perk who was doing the buying!!! Ahhhh.... the days
  2. nitesite

My wife is typing this for me...... I won't be here for a little while.

I'll be short. I got hurt pretty bad, Lost lots of blood (2-L ) 25 staples now in my forehead. I also snapped my C2 cervical spine, but neuro surgeon says it was a clean straight break. Also a severe concussion. I can still wiggle all my fingers and toes......I hope recovery is good on the other...
  3. nitesite

Y'all who own a chainsaw, or even a couple.....

... But aren't a tree service or commercial saw man. If you own several saws, yet they sometimes sit for a few months until storm damage or tree trimming or felling a tree becomes necessary to run 'em..... Q: how often do you fire them up periodically? (Admission: I run six saws. But not on a...
  4. nitesite

Norman Lear and Archie Bunker raging on Dems 40+ years ago (Carter Era) <vid> :) :)

Any comparisons compared to what's going on today?????? Forseeing the future?
  5. nitesite

“Teacher, my dog ate my homework…”

And my cat knocked the campaign hat I retired with off the mantle, and then the 10-m/o puppy made it a toy before I caught her.
  6. nitesite

Who won this short part of the 3rd GOP debate : Vivek vs Nikki?

Points for one, or points for the other? Even match?
  7. nitesite

Anyone here call themselves a chainsaw or axe geek?

Because we have a lot of farm fence maintenance, plus storm blow-downs etc etc I am mesmerized by power saws and axes and even hatchets and the machete. Anyone else?
  8. nitesite

Brought out some fun guns for some range time

As you may know, I have given up shooting heavy recoiling long guns. That gave me the motivation to bring out some really fun rifles. I have a 150-yard range at home with steel and paper and clay pigeon stands. All I have to do is drive down the driveway and go shooting on my own property...
  9. nitesite

Looks like might have to permanently cease shooting shotguns

Over half of my left retina detached and miraculously it was successfully reattached. This was about six weeks ago. Now the risk of more retinal damage is higher to the point that all my shotguns (every one is a 12-ga) ought to be retired for good. I know. I could shoot just light trap...
  10. nitesite

My lil' Ruger bolt rifle with a Primary Arms 1-6x24 LPVO in 7.62x39

This scout rifle is just fantastic with the Primary Arms mounted on top. 1-6x24 with ACSS illuminated red dot reticle. This optic is absolutely fun as hell to shoot sub-MOA groups.
  11. nitesite

Getting old, and getting in the back of a pickup

Short 1-min video. Hahahaaaaaaaa https://www.facebook.com/reel/1275776099791140
  12. nitesite

WOW! I should have bought one of these before

I just bought a 7.62x39 bolt rifle with a 16.1" 1:9 barrel. I bore sighted it yesterday. With Barnaul 123-gr FMJ at 35 yards and rested on my truck bed with a rolled up towel, it shot the bottom left 2-shots, the first two rounds thru it. I adjusted and got the 3-shot group in the second...
  13. nitesite

Do you keep any firearms outdoors and not in the house? What is it?

Such as in an outbuilding, garage, shed, barn, carport, back porch, etc. I'm not counting truck guns, bug-out bags, etc. One that stays out there except for when shooting it or cleaning it. I keep one, a 10/22, on a porch. I live out in the country.
  14. nitesite

SG AMMO has a great price right now on PMC .40S&W ammo

I just ordered 500 rounds of 180-gr full metal jacket in a USGI ammo can, 50-rd boxes x 10. Price was $0.38 per round. This folks, is a really great price for very good factory new ammo And they also have, for the same price, 165-gr PMC 40S&W. So if you are a .40 shooter, this is very good...
  15. nitesite

I'm going out to shoot my A H Fox Sterlingworth (Philadelphia made) with paper hull ammo

What a great shotgun! Teddy Roosevelt claimed that the Fox double was the "greatest shotgun made". The smell of paper hull ammo is just sweet.........
  16. nitesite

Who the hell decided to do a web page design...

... with a white on white foreground and background???? Even in the SEARCH function. C'Mon. It just seems like it was a really bad decision.
  17. nitesite

Anyone remember this really great logo

It was excellent.
  18. nitesite

HOLY DUCK!!!!!

I was at the supermarket this morning and wandered thru the meat aisle. As they do during this time of year they had frozen 5-lb ducks on sale. For $68~$70 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the size of regular chickens. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
Back