• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Bug-out Bags (BOB)

The necessary food, water, and clothes can be gained with what is in the bag and slung over the other shoulder ;)
  2. J

Exotic Ammunition for 12 gauge

I have shot a few of the Dragons Breath as well as the Flechetes. They are okay through normal smooth bore shotguns. BUT USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION IN YOUR FIREARM. Other than that the 2 points I have are: 1) EXPENSIVE: you will pay around $50 for just >3< Dragons Breath 2)BE VERY CAREFUL in where...
  3. J

Ammunition stock pile

Minus about 3 or 4 boxes of the winchester and add some Federal Slugs and 00 Buck. In a handy "Zombie Ready" bail out bag :)
  4. J

00 Buck Reviewed

Re: Winchester Super X 9 Pellet 00 Buck full power http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 40&start=0 Handy FYI I found when I first started shooting the "Military" 00 Buck. AKA Super X
  5. J

Hickok45 and the 590A1

Best part is the first 30 seconds....except replace that garbage 9mm with a good'ol 1911 .45ACP...preferably Kimber please :)
  6. J

Post your photos of fun stuff to shoot

Dannnggg I lost the pics of the old Palm Pilot me and a friend lit up with a .22 :/ Once this stupid 6 feet of snow melts I'll be able to get some nice ones. :(
  7. J

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Ya I love it. Just with all this dang snow I haven't had it out in so long. At this rate we'll have snow on the ground till April!
  8. J

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Mesa Tactical 8 Round Side Saddle ATI Adjustable AR Style Stock ATI 5 Round Side Saddle on Stock Mesa Side Saddle has: (Top to Bottom) 2x Kent High Power Game Load 2x Federal 00 Buck 2x Federal TruBall Rifled Slugs 2x Winchester Supreme 3" 000 Buck...
  9. J

Anyone shooting the Federal TruBall Low Recoil Rifled Slug?

Re: Anyone shooting the Federal TruBall Low Recoil Rifled Sl The only slugs I buy. I like them. Out of my friend's Benelli M4 (M1014) somehow he hit a rock at about 200yards with them.
  10. J

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! My Baby
  11. J

Checking in from CT

18 years old, lived here all my life and constantly amazed finding how many of our favorite Firearms manufacturers are based here...including our Mossberg! :) Had my 590A1 for a while now, just found this site. Looks good so far :D
Back