• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. express

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

Good for you Remington arms! maybe you guys have but I really haven't heard of many firearm manufactures standing up or rallying on this issue. I would think they could speak very loud and be heard
  2. express

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

what BS!!! one more reason why I will never visit that God forsakin filthy life sucking state
  3. express

Ruger makes it easy to contact your local Rep.

Done.........thanks
  4. express

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

the article I read last night said that the officer couldn't make it due to snowy roads. WTF! the students and staff were all able to make it for "human target day"!!!!! man this really ticks me off. yes I know I don't have all of the details but come on. so who is really at fault here? the...
  5. express

I think Jones made some great points here however I agree with you in the thought that he should have kept his cool while doing so. That may have been a "better" representation of our gun culture. Then again he probably wouldn't have gotten a word in edge wise if he would have taken that...
  6. express

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light no offense guys but this is way too much to think about when that jackass intruder is threatening my family! it's a nice forend and I've been meaning to look into them but haven't had the time. do they offer a "SIMPLE" option with just a on/off switch?
  7. express

500A Rolling Thunder

yeah jimmy it's a fenix ld20. used cross hand with my g23. i just put it on the mount for the picture. I'm still undecided on a light for the shotty. especially after the addition of the ATI stock. in my opinion the gun is now longer than it should be in a HD application. I think the stock is...
  8. express

500A Rolling Thunder

my wife gave me a couple nice xmas gifts this year. an ATI Talon stock/forend (A.1.10.1145) and a UTG flashlight ring (#860). i installed the stock which i am really happy with. the fit and finish is top notch and the grip feels amazing in the hand. i did not expect that at all. the material...
  9. express

what a bunch of BS!!! THE JOURNAL NEWS just put many lives at stake. if my name was on that list you can bet your ass that I would be obtaining a lawyer.
  10. express

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Another 500A added to my collection it's that Springfield in the maintenance section Mossy
  11. express

Re: Another 500A added to my collection I spend a lot of time at the range slappin paper with my pistols and have always wanted to crack some clay. Would this 500 do the trick? I need to hook up with the clay shooters and just dive into it. When I was younger I got discouraged real quick with...
  12. express

Is this worth restoring?

thanks guys! the majority of the rust is on the surface. the gun was wrapped in a towel and in a canvas case. when I took the towel off it was stuck to the frame so it obviously got pretty wet at one time. hopefully the inside isn't too bad. I will tear into it after the holidays. probably soak...
  13. express

Re: Another 500A added to my collection 500A is 12 gauge, 500B is 16 gauge, 500C is 20 gauge, 500E is .410 I think they all fall under the 500 line
  14. express

Re: Another 500A added to my collection LOL that's what she said!!.... no really that's what my wife said. I asked her if she wanted to help my polish it. ha ha she walked into that one :D on a serious note, and you all know that I'm new to shotguns and not a hunter (yet). I'm pretty sure...
  15. express

Another 500A added to my collection This is the second of two guns that were recently given to me. She is much easier to look at than the other one.....
  16. express

Is this worth restoring?

Original it is then. I like the looks too much to change it and to honor it's former owner, it will stay that way. I am willing to do as much as I can myself unless it requires expensive special tools, knowledge etc. I will probably get a gun smith involved at some point to make sure it is all...
  17. express

Is this worth restoring?

I'm leaning towards original right now but I wouldn't be apposed to other options. Are there many options for these?
  18. express

Is this worth restoring?

This Springfield 67D was given to me and is in pretty bad condition. It is rusty with a broken stock but cycles easily and the barrel appears to be alright. Is it worth restoring? Can I do any or most of it myself? (with guidance of coarse) I don't know what year it is but I really like the...
  19. express

CT School Shooting

Re: John R. Lott with Newsmax I am not sure how I feel about arming the teachers but I do agree with the rest of Mr. Lotts points. Too many people simply refuse to see the logic.
  20. express

CT School Shooting

John R. Lott with Newsmax pretty good read http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lott-g ... id/467903#
Back