• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. teddawg23

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Just picked up my 500 yesterday from the Local shop and received my ATI stock earlier this week. Can't wait to get it started.
  2. teddawg23

New Member from Cali

From SoCal, inland empire area. Thanks!
  3. teddawg23

New Magpul XTM Hand Stop

I was recently advised that 'MAGPUL PTS' is MagPul but made in china and designed for paintball/air soft. Supposedly has the same manufacturer's specs and quality. The products made for firearms are 'MAGPUL USA' and are Made in America. The design is supposed to be as close to the original as...
  4. teddawg23

Thanks for the info. Pics look crazy. I was leaning ATI. But hear good things about the Blackhawk until now.
  5. teddawg23

Looking into two different options for stocks. The Blackhawk SpecOps Gen2 adjustable with Knoxx recoil reduction or the new ATI Talon Tactical 6 position w/ Scorpion Pad. I have reasons for both so far, but only one unanswered question: Where is the Blackhawk products made? USA or a different...
  6. teddawg23

New Member from Cali

Ok so please hold off on all of the gun jokes about California for a bit. :lol: Wanted to join this site to get a little insight on a few things and speak with some fellow shooters. I've browsed a few of the threads and you guys are great. A lot of feedback and pictures. Even videos, Nice...
Back