• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

100 atr, major accuracy problems

Thanks for the replies. I called Mossberg and to my suprise, they said they would be glad to take a look at it even after I told them that I had purchased the gun used. I think i will try a few more things before I send it in. The rings are tight and holding, but I need to take them off and...
  2. C

Yes, the barrel is contacting the stock for sure. I would gladly dremel some stock out to float it, I just didnt think that explained the severity of my problem with a synthetic stock. I am not very experienced in working with rifles though and my "thoughts" could be off. Do you think that would...
  3. C

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum here and new to Mossberg rifles in general, although I have been around Mossberg shotguns for the last 15 years. I recently purchased a used Mossberg 100 atr with a synthetic stock in 308 in part because of the great reviews I have read, and also because I...
Back