• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Accessories...

Does anyone know if any other Mossberg mags will fit a 702?
  2. R

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Has anyone seen the new Mining light mounts? They now make a mount that clips on a gun barrel that holds a mining light head. Around here that is a great option due to the fact just about every one has 2 or 3 Wheat lights laying around. RR
  3. R

Plinkster 702

Its such a great little rifle it seems like they would produce more aftermarket options for it.
  4. R

Barrel bulge on Mossberg 500?

If i find a bulge on my barrel i would just trash it and buy a new one. That bulge is now a weak spot in the barrel and stress my split it there. Just my opinion. RR
  5. R

Plinkster 702

Does anyone know where i can find a replacement stock for a 702? I'm hoping to find a thumbhole stock for mine any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx RR
  6. R

hello all from WV

just saw the forum thought i would join up as i own several mossy's love to hunt ive had my daughter hunting since she was 10 my boy is now 8 and he is starting to hunt with me hope everyone has a greta season
Back