• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. bob2231

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Troubleshooting

You're welcome,I'm sure things will turn out ok.It's certainly better to find problems in the first few weeks rather than in the 2nd year sometime. Bob
  2. bob2231

Unless Mossberg has recently changed the design(possible,due to some fairly catastrophic bolt assembly failures with the original design)there really isn't anything external that holds the pin in.The rear of the bolt body is splined,then the bolt handle is press fit onto the body.The firing...
  3. bob2231

Wheel GUNS!!

They were fine,but the originals actually fit my hands better. I still have the Pacs,they'll even fit on my Mod. 66
  4. bob2231

Wheel GUNS!!

Oops! Sorry,I left 1 out.High Standard R-101 6" .22 9 shot. I took the 2x scope off so the Mrs. could learn the basics.
  5. bob2231

Wheel GUNS!!

Thanks.A deal I couldn't pass up.They look better and fit my hands much better. Rubber is for tires.Among a few other things. Bob
  6. bob2231

Wheel GUNS!!

I finally came across a set of factory grips for my S&W 28. I like the factory look. Bob
  7. bob2231

I don't know that I'd be worried,but a long term report would be good. Mine is new,and moves very little,but that works fine. Bob
  8. bob2231

pictures that make you lol

I TOLD you the lock goes around the neck of the BIKE.
  9. bob2231

Dress for Success

OK,I've always heard that it's easier to sell a furnished house than an empty one.Even if it's cheap,ugly furniture.So just to give people interested in an ATR an idea of what the rifle can look like,rather than the naked example at WalMart,I put a low dollar clamp on bi-pod,and a "Famous...
  10. bob2231

High standard firing pin problem

I don't know if you found a spring,but the site below carries them,$2.15 each.You need to pick your model number from the list,then look through the "schematics" to find the right part number.All seem to be in stock. Bob http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Models.aspx?catid=247
  11. bob2231

Whats the laws and return policies for defective firearms

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear rene It's good that you finally got to have some fun with your gun.I'm still waiting for Mossberg to resolve the problem with my rifle that I bought in Dec. I was more or less trying to give you an idea of why stores slap up the big...
  12. bob2231

RANGE REPORT: Handguns

Re: PISTOL Range Results I'll post up a visual aid. The ejector rod that came with it is about.150" too long to allow the cyl. to close(I think it's for a later model),so I need to cut that down without removing the temper.Other than that I just need to make frame inserts for the vice and it...
  13. bob2231

Whats the laws and return policies for defective firearms

Re: Whats the laws and return policies for defective firear That's exactly right.The short answer is,BATFE regulations. In researching which FFL I'm going to need to work on my own,part time as a gunsmith(Class 001 by the way)I found out that every time an NFA firearm changes hands it requires...
  14. bob2231

What do you carry on a daily basis?

I carry one of these below,and my keys. If I was allowed to carry money there would be another jpg attached. Bob
  15. bob2231

Re: PISTOL Range Results That's pretty nice.I can't afford to take my Bersas to the range,they won't let anyone collect their own brass.They reload it and sell it and only allow their reloads on the range. I'm in the process of re-barreling my 66 to 2 1/2",I already have another S&W 4". I'm...
  16. bob2231

Re: PISTOL Range Results It did OK.I found out that the rear sight spring is broken,no elevation adjustment available.I can replace it or hold over,either way. Bob
  17. bob2231

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry? Generally I carry my S&W 36,unless I have to go into Tampa.Then the 36 stays in the car and I carry a Bersa UC .45. I'm also a big believer in spare mags and speed-loaders. Bob
  18. bob2231

Bersa

These are my most common carry weapons,other than my S&W 36. The .45 UltraCompact hits about 2" low and 3" left at 15 yards.That's all I need to know. I haven't fired the .380 in so long I don't remember exactly,but I can fix that. Bob
  19. bob2231

Re: PISTOL Range Results This is 18 rnds,158 gr. LSWC at roughly 17 yards.The 20 yard marker light was out. S&W Mod 66 4". Bob
  20. bob2231

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Re: Let's see your .22 pistols Nothing special,a Hi-Standard Sentinel R-101.I also have one of their .22 Mag. Derringers,but no pictures yet. Bob
Back