• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

930 S&J Bayonet Kit

Dude I love all the stuff you get to try on your 930 SPX. Your review was one of the main reasons I decided to buy one. I wanted to thank you myself for all the hard work you put into the review and continued support of the SPX community. Also would you be willing to sell some of your old unused...
  2. N

Mossberg 930 SPX Gas Spring Install Issues...

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Two guys, a ghetto made stick that we used to push down on the threaded metal ring but were still able to turn it because we didn't cover the notches, two screwdrivers, and time. So far I found this to be the best combination because the stick doesn't scratch the...
  3. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Its cool thanks for doing that! Yeah I was pretty sure that ring came from inside the gas chamber, but now I am positive! Be careful putting it back together, and clean that thing out good! Also I like how you used a gun lock to secure everything, very creative.
  4. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Yeeeeessssss remove the internals and clean them! Then tell me if the ring came from inside there! :twisted: Plus if you look at the spring it's probably black, the original color was red, that should tell you something... Also watch out the spring tries to shoot...
  5. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Dang lemme try and post it another way...
  6. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Check out that second picture I have posted. The little ring is sitting beside the gas assembly system, it's on top of the bottom part of the barrel.
  7. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Ok what you have a picture of is the gas piston assembly but I think I found this little ring inside the bottom of the barrel thing the gas piston assembly goes in. I think it was underneath the giant spring that you can barely see through the gas vent ports.
  8. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! So you take your's apart yet?
  9. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! I tried to hold the ring up so you can see it. There are two small circular indentations on the inside of the ring and it is kinda sloped on the outside. I put it in the back afterwards but im wondering if I put it in the wrong side.
  10. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Ok so I finally got around to disassembling my SPX today and I took pictures. Sorry it took so long I had midterms. Now how do you add pictures??
  11. N

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! Sorry, I watched both those videos and I didn't see the ring. I'll pull it apart later today and take pictures...I might even get video if I can find my camcorder!
  12. N

Help please!! I've been looking around to find a forum where people have done what I did and this is basically the only place I've seen. Anyways when I was disassembling my mossy today I took a look at the gas port system and said to myself that looks dirty! So I proceeded to unscrew the cap on...
Back