• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Let's throw another one in the mix! :D My GSG5 with STI Spartan.
  2. G

Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 (Buck & Ball)

Yeah, it's not as bad as I was expecting it to be. At ~15 yards, the furthest one single pellet was from the slug was less than seven or eight inches...maybe not even that far. I'll try to remember to take a scale or ruler out there and measure the spread. Didn't even think of doing that...
  3. G

No problem.
  4. G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BfrZzUcbY
  5. G

Instant fruit salad! :lol: Took a few minutes to step out back and do two more shots with the PDX loads. First shot was ~15 yards give or take. The three pellets still spread out in a triangle pattern, but compared to the 10 yard shot (seen to the right) the pellets didn't spread too much...
  6. G

osama bin laden

Always stay vigilant. That being said, take the time to crack open a beer. America! F*** YEAH!
  7. G

Vote for your favorite pocket-size survival kit.

lol I felt the same way! I looked at them, then went to vote and couldn't decide!
  8. G

No problem! Just happy to be able to share my experiences with everyone else to give them an 'idea' of how certain loads might perform for them. But like you and others have said in different threads, none of these so called test should be taken as fact. The results I get may not be the same...
  9. G

The chance of less stray pellets is a plus with this round. But for my situation, I don't really have to worry about strays as much as other people probably would. I do not have any neighboring houses that are close, so that is a plus for me as well. Not to mention, the outer walls of the...
  10. G

Just a quick shot from the other day. Distance was around 10 yards roughly (which would likely be the longest possible shot I would have to taken inside the house. Not as bad as I was expecting. All three pellets spread equally without a wild goose, so that's good. I'll shoot a few more...
  11. G

Winchester Ranger 1 oz. slug low recoil

That's after taxes and all, but you are right...that is quite a chunk of $$$ for 5 rounds. :lol:
  12. G

Nice! That's a better price than what I paid! Probably because I bought them at a local sporting goods store. I think they were six or seven dollars for a box of five.
  13. G

These could very well be identical to the Winlite loads. Wonder what the price difference is? I do like how they keep the gray hull for the slugs. Kinda like Federal keeping blue hulls for their slugs.
  14. G

Like my other ammo post, the actual testing will be done later. We have severe weather in the area now so it will be a few days before I'm able to get out and do some shooting. I've seen these online before but never felt like ordering any. Well, today while at Wal-Mart with the Mrs., I made...
  15. G

Will your Mossberg be outlawed?

:cry: I thought, "It could never happen to me."
  16. G

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry? That looks like the factory OD Green frame from Ruger.
  17. G

Will your Mossberg be outlawed?

The ATF needs a complete shut down and over haul. That's the stupidest bunch of people our government has to offer. Hopefully the 'gun walking' scandal that they are covered up in will derail them pretty hard.
  18. G

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Zombie Gun Love it! :lol: The pistol bayonet really sets it off.
  19. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread Do you still have good eye relief for the ACOG?
  20. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread Looks good! Do you have any closer pics of the fore end? Thing looks real mean with that BetaMag in there! :twisted:
Back