• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

mossberg 500 bayonet? how can i mount a bayonet on a m500? just like the 590 if possibile. i do not want to swap barrels and mag tube. if theres a way please lmk. or if you have ideas and pics post them thanks
  2. T

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install thanks. i like the stock alot. it looks good and feels great. i have a few more ati parts i am going to install and review online too. i am still waiting on my picatinny rails for the halo heatshield so i can install it. i talked to a couple people...
  3. T

Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhT2Ycf6wgU in this vid i install the ATI 6 position stock on my 20" 8 shot mossy. it was on my 18" but i made a change over. let me know what you think. new videos shooting will be coming soon
  4. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip just installed the grip. feels great. i will give a range report and shooting video as soon as i can check out my how to install the grip video
  5. T

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

pistol grip install video hickock45 style goose neck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaH01b-Etg quick video installing the shockwave raptor grip. i am calling it the hickock45 grip because i wouldnt of known about it unless he told me. no editing to flim. it was live. did the entire install...
  6. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip thats a sweet idea. ill have to pick one up and snap a few pics of mine
  7. T

Noob needs some purchase advice

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice why do you need to clean it? do i need to take it apart?
  8. T

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice why? do they come dirty or do they need lube? or something else? please lmk
  9. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip that leg holster for the serbu is sweet. i have the $30 condor shotgun scabard for my mossberg. the 18" and 20" barrels fit perfect. also you can make it longer for your 21"+ barrels. i also got a couple bandoiler pouches that connect to the molle ribs. so it holds 50...
  10. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Ready to mod my Persuader we have the same gun. i have the nebo too. paid $30 shipped or less. its perfect for my HD and fits in my budget and lmao at laying down that many rounds for bigger problems. that was my conclusion too. i wish companies offered something similar to the cg and g...
  11. T

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice i just purchased 2 mossberg 500s and they are great. i shot them right out of the box. i can shoot rifled slugs out of my smooth bore barrel. the sabot slugs are made for rifles barrels. you dont want them in a smoothbore i perfer smoothbore because i...
  12. T

Public view of the U.S Military

best answer is number 8. they are all good but i love the #8 we need more people like yourself all over the world. it would be a greater place. thanks for your time and your opnion. good luck with life
  13. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Ready to mod my Persuader i just picked up a few mossberg 500s and i too need to mod them. heres the stuff i bought 1. metal saftey 2. ati halo heat shield still waiting on my parts from ati 3. side saddle 4. one of them is getting a raptor grip 5. duracoat od green 6. picatinny rail one...
  14. T

Raptor Pistol Grip i just ordered the raptor pistol grip by shockwave for my mossberg 500. seems like this is the best pistol grip out for our guns. i will know for sure when i compare my normal pistol grip to this goose neck style. heres a few videos of the pistol grip design on the 500 and...
  15. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

i will be uploading videos soon of the mossberg 500. i have 2 now. the tactical 18" barrel and the cruiser 20". i will be making videos talking about the gun then installing my upgrades plus shooting before and after mods. i have a tac star side saddle, ati forend, ati halo heat shield, metal...
  16. T

New HD 00 Buck Ammo Testing **Pics**

looks like some good ammo. for home defense i like the pdx1 segmenting slugs and 00 or 000 buck most name brands. i usually like the 2 3/4" but for hd i like the 3" buck shot for the extra pellets. i want to pick up some less lethal rubber slugs and buck shot for home defense too. just in...
  17. T

Public view of the U.S Military

i think military is awsome when they protect us. by the martial law stuff in new orleans was weird imo. theres too many drunk party people in the military too. just my opnion tho all in all if your a respected military person i respect you. but if you dis respect people i do not like you...
  18. T

ghost ring sights or other sights?

that looks like the best combo. i can get that front mount picatinny and run some folding iron sights. thanks for the info. thanks to other posts too
  19. T

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Another 500A added to my collection whats the difference between a regular 500 and a 500a? nice gun wood furniture looks old school
  20. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: threads for pictinny rail? thanks for the reply. i need to find me 4 screws at a local hardware store. optics-planet's customer support sucks. i asked them for the size and they didnt know. i asked for the correct screws and they just drag out emails. this is easier than doing business...
Back