• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Z

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** Hmm I'm not sure. Hopefully someone can chime in. That sounds like it could be causing my issue
  2. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** That's exactly what I'm thinking happened. And whatever it is can't be seen by the naked eye.
  3. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** Yep
  4. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** It has to be the barrel. I took it off 50 times and tried to get it on straight but it must be tweaked. Like I said the rifled barrel falls right in like butter so I dont think it has to do with my inexperience with shotguns.
  5. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** Yes, they look identical and their arent any noticeable bends. I contacted Mossberg and Im sure theyll resolve this issue for me but it is a little disappointing because the gun is like new.
  6. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** Yea I dont like it either. Im almost positive it wasnt like that before.
  7. Z

Re: 500 barrel issue pic added
  8. Z

500 barrel issue **pic added** In November I purchased a 20 ga combo. When i bought the gun the field barrel was installed and I shot about 100 shells through it and swapped the rifled slug barrel on for deer hunting with no problem. Well after deer season I tried installed the field barrel and...
Back