• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. FULL AUTO

Coyote Hunting

Re: Who here hunts coyote? I have to ask...are they any good to eat?
  2. FULL AUTO

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Good for you man....you have time for her with all you're doing here.....! :oops:
  3. FULL AUTO

1911: Pics and Discussion

Re: Wife like's the Brown!! Uhhhhh............left cheek dominant?.....lol...... Full
  4. FULL AUTO

1911: Pics and Discussion

Re: Wife like's the Brown!! Sweet Weapon.....(I would behave if I were you!).....lol......Hey post a pic or video of her rock'in that 1911....!
  5. FULL AUTO

Repurposed bags or pouches

Bump...added a photo!
  6. FULL AUTO

Repurposed bags or pouches

I'm searching pawn shops for the right electric guitar case...to transport my Mossberg 500...and a few other goodies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPCO2NpAQV8&tracker=False
  7. FULL AUTO

Conditioning of Blackhawk Specops Knoxx Recoil Sup Stock

Just released from BLACKHAWK....Get the most out of your stock! Maybe somewhat lengthy. but important information from BLACKHAWK for the many Specops users:
  8. FULL AUTO

Howdy!

Well, the grandson and I made it to the range today to break in the Mossberg...and for him to try out some pistols he hadn't shot....a good day at a new range for us. The Mossberg was a blast to shoot and performed flawlessly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s1yIuKJ7wQ...
  9. FULL AUTO

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Mine is the standard Parkerized finish. I understand it's supposed to be more corrosion resistant than bluing, and the quality of the parkerized finish on guns for sale today looks superior to that of blued versions I've seen. There usually doesn't seem to...
  10. FULL AUTO

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Mine is a Mossberg Model No. 50588 - Parkerized 7+1 Shot Persuader (And A Thing Of Beauty To Me!):
  11. FULL AUTO

500 safety stiff to operate

I sent a couple emails to Mossberg about the really stiff safety. They wanted me to send them the gun....but said they would provide my comments to his supervisor. I hope the message gets through to them to lose the non-removable screw, because for whatever reason it was added, I think it's...
  12. FULL AUTO

Howdy!

Checking with the 15 year old grandson today for the next "Teacher Planning Day" so we can take it to the range and break it in. Picked up 250 rounds of Rio ammo so looking forward to it.
  13. FULL AUTO

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

How to Attach A Sling to My 500? I'm sure many of you have been down a similar road and maybe someone can help me find a way! I want to attach a HK type sling to my gun. I'd like to attach at the stock swivel hole and at the heat shield looks like a good opportunity. Thanks for your...
  14. FULL AUTO

500 safety stiff to operate

The safety on my persuader purchased a few weeks ago was very stiff. I actually formed a blister on my thumb trying to work it enough to loosen it up. There was no loosening the screw because it had a dreaded "non-removable" screw. I ordered a extended safety replacement kit. The best way to...
  15. FULL AUTO

Howdy!

Yes, the Beretta is a made in Italy version I purchased new in 1986. It has been a pleasure to own and shoot. I've never given a thought to upgrading this gun, until recently I learned they had a "Vertec" version out for awhile that had a rail on the front. I thought that weapon in a .40 cal...
  16. FULL AUTO

Howdy!

Recently traded my old SKS for a new Mossberg! Can't wait to see some fur, (or at least target) fly!
Back