• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Maverick 88 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Cartridge stop issue I 'll try that, and maybe when i do get ahold of Mossberg they can send me a new one...
  2. S

Re: Cartridge stop issue Well, still waiting for a response (emailed DEC 27)..So I emailed them again today...I have called and get transfered on hold for over an hour and still no help....I am getting close to regretting my first Mossberg purchase...Kevin Crain
  3. S

Re: Cartridge stop issue I have cleaned it several times and taken it apart and poked around in there....It looks like the elevator just doesn't move the cartridge stop enough...I have emailed Mossberg, waiting for response...thanks for the info...Kevin
  4. S

Re: Cartridge stop issue Kinda hoping this problem had been seen before so I could remedy it without the factory...
  5. S

Cartridge stop issue Hello all, new to the forum and Mossberg's..I bought a youth hunter 20 guage for my wife to be used as home defense and general shooting, but most of the time the shell will not come past the cartridge stop....Sometimes it will feed, sometimes it will fall out the bottom...
Back