• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. VitSports6

Stripped Anderson lower $29.99 limit 1

They must be some busy SOB's, their site is running like crap!
  2. VitSports6

Remington 1911 399.00bucs

Very nice, Thank you!
  3. VitSports6

Remington 1911 399.00bucs

I see the 1911, but where is the rebate?!?
  4. VitSports6

Gun prices in 1908

With $20.00 burning a hole in your pocket, what would you choose?!? I would likely go with the old standby, 1894 Winchester in 30-30 for a sum of $15.53 and with the extra money, I would buy some ammo and an ice cream ;)
  5. VitSports6

802 Int. NEW Bolt Removal .

First off, welcome to Mossberg owners! Is it new? It sounds to like you are doing it correctly. I know my daughters was a little difficult to remove, but not so much that I had to pull hard, I will say that as we have broken it in, it has become easier to remove, the bolt was even somewhat...
  6. VitSports6

What do you drive ? How do you roll.

A little different than you two above, this is my daily. Unless it's snowing, then I drive a '94 Land Cruiser
  7. VitSports6

Hello from Utah

Hello and welcome from our pretty great state! Utah! Sounds like everyone gets to have some fun out and about.
  8. VitSports6

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg 500 malfunction How old is the SG? Are there any issues with the trigger housing, like cracks or broken pieces near the front of the trigger group, Or does it move much? I also agree you may have a spring or firing pin issue. A little more info might be helpful. Best of luck!
  9. VitSports6

Are you shooting less, due to current events?

I'm shooting less as well, I reload and I am having trouble locating certain bullets.
  10. VitSports6

Government Statistics relating to weapon deaths and other

Re: Government Statistics relating to weapon deaths and othe Very interesting, thanks!
  11. VitSports6

This has gone far enough! Please help and take action

Yes I had heard it is $300 as well, IIRC it ends Feb 28th
  12. VitSports6

Ruger makes it easy to contact your local Rep.

Ruger - Take Action Now! Ruger has made it easy for you to contact your Local and National Representatives. It only takes about 2 minutes and sends a pro-2nd Amendment email to everyone from the president down to your local state reps. http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html...
  13. VitSports6

John Noveske dies in one car crash.

Sad news... http://forums.officer.com/t183659/ Sorry if this has already been covered.
  14. VitSports6

New product from Black Aces Tactical

Very nice! What's that going to run?
  15. VitSports6

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: S&W M&P 15-22. Mine are factory plastic
  16. VitSports6

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: S&W M&P 15-22. sorry to hear, what ammo brand and is it a new rifle? There might be a break in period. I love mine!
  17. VitSports6

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience Mine came in a clear plastic bag with everything in another smaller bag, the main dish came in a vaccume packed container inside of a tan paper box. I don't recall the brand, but it was the same as I remember back in the 90's
  18. VitSports6

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience It's Ben ages, so I picked one up on Thurs. it's a veritable beef stew or some sort, I never got around to eating it this weekend, I did eat the crackers and cookies, The cookies smelled and kind of tasted like sawdust, the crackers were better, but they are not like I...
  19. VitSports6

According to this, gun control illegal

Great find, I'm sharing as well to see what others think or know. Thanks!
  20. VitSports6

500A heat shield with extended mag?

Yikes! Can't have you burning your GF!?! What exactly is making it so it doesn't fit? Is it the bolts at the front of the heat shield? A little more info may be needed. In the meantime if you do burn your GF, you can always get a little strange ;) Best of luck.
Back