• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

New shooter sa-20 questions

Not exactly your model but it will give you the gist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhgKjxdoN4
  2. H

SA-20 questions

Ordered my mag extension from Choate, as well as a Streamlight LED and an Elzetta mount. Will take pic's when all is said and done. Also, it occured to me that once the mag extension is on and the end cap is screwed back on, it will probably be flush. I'm a nit wit.:/
  3. H

New shooter sa-20 questions

I watched video on youtube. I believe it was a 500 he was breaking down and cleaning, but it's very similar to what you are looking for.
  4. H

SA-20 questions

Yes that is how I measured my barrel, 20 inches on the money. Actually measured LOP as well, ordering from the internet is suspect. People sometimes don't get what they ordered. I was concerned that I might get a 24 inch barrel. After doing the mathematistic's... A custom made 7" mag extension...
  5. H

SA-20 questions

Thanks for the info LES. Through the process of elimination, I guess the choke idea is out as I certainly don't want a longer overall barrel length. I would guess choke's have some amount of length to them and I wouldn't want to limit my ammo choices by having to weld it on to keep it legal...
  6. H

SA-20 questions

Okay, finally a proud new owner of the Mossberg SA-20. Got it home yesterday and I was like a kid at Christmas. Very happy with the quality and it is pretty much spot on with what I personally wanted for a HD shotgun for the house. In disassembling, cleaning, and re-assembling I learned a lot...
  7. H

Expert shooters

Of course we do, but isn't a pic of Mahwinney?
  8. H

Expert shooters

Mawhinney?
  9. H

Magazine extension dificulty?

I will do that as that will be my first mod. I would like to be able to do it myself, and there is some info out there that kind of states that it is not so difficult, but I would hate to screw it up. I'm not sure if there is a gunsmith where I live but I will look into it.
  10. H

Expert shooters

is that you with the weapon or the spotter? :)
  11. H

Expert shooters

I qualified (expert) 4 times in 8 years as a Marine (86-94)... I'm sure there are many of you that can 1 up me, so that's not my objective here. However, what is your range history? Any snipers on board? Get the BG at 1000 yards or so? Would love to hear your story.
  12. H

Noblesport strike slug, 20 gauge?

Thanks Tom, according to the "hot deals" you can get 250 rds for a very reasonable price. I will look in to it tomorrow.
  13. H

PMI

By "box store" do you mean Walmart? Thanks John
  14. H

Noblesport strike slug, 20 gauge?

Anyone have any experience with this ammo? Found it very cheap and thinking about making a purchase.... Thanks in advance
  15. H

PMI

I don't have anything, so I need to get on that. Any suggestions?
  16. H

PMI

When you purchase a shotgun new in box, does it come with maintenance stuff?
  17. H

Acorns

Or a driver if you have a tee.
  18. H

20 gauge slug?

Well by acronym's I mean JJDIDTIEBUCKLE J...justice J...judgement D...dependability I...integrity D...decisiveness T...tact I...iniative E...enthusiasm B...bearing U...unselfishness C...courage K...knowledge L...loyalty E...endurance Cant believe (and it took me a while :D ) I still remember...
  19. H

Hello from Mrs. Ripjack

Okay, how come MRS Ripjack gets more attention introducing herself than me :? . it's my first welcome and welcome aboard!
Back