• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. mojo0107

H.R. 15 ???

Never say never... as a 4th Gen Coal miner I assumed coal would not be shut down. Dad's mine closed on the 1st. I just think it's nuts to propose it. but then again...
  2. mojo0107

H.R. 15 ???

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q ... -for-life/
  3. mojo0107

Pink Tac. 1 pt Sling

I'll start looking if you know of anyone that may hook me up let me know... as far as the p-cord If she really needs it, she would have it, lol. However I don't see that happening with all the bracelets we have. there are UK blue, Camo, Hunter Orange, it's like she gets a new one every week. A...
  4. mojo0107

Pink Tac. 1 pt Sling

Thanks guys but if you noticed one is no longer in stock and one isn't taking orders...and TADA that is the problem I'm facing.
  5. mojo0107

Pink Tac. 1 pt Sling

I'm looking for a pink tactical (1point) sling for my daughters Tac .22. I've done ebay search, etc no luck. anyone know where I can look?
  6. mojo0107

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions? How about the Armasight ORION 4X Gen 1+ Night Vision Rifle Scope ?
  7. mojo0107

Re: Frustrated over optic mounting.... What is the scope on your gun?
  8. mojo0107

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions? I've seen the pic's, lots of nice paint jobs etc... I'm looking for the best optics/scope for the kids. as well as for my AR. but who knows. I just don't want to have to resight it after every outing or hunt. Yes we hunt squirrls with .22's its easier on...
  9. mojo0107

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Mag question and acc. suggestions? Long time owner first time poster! I bought the kids each a 715T for Christmas...I'm looking to find other Mag's for the gun, Problem is, I can't. Everything is backorder or out of stock or discontinued. Does anyone else make a mag for this gun? I've tried the...
Back