• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa The factory stock was a little long on my 590 so I took the wood furniture from my 500 and put it on the 590. I think it turned out pretty good!
  2. A

1911: Pics and Discussion

A Ruger SR1911 I picked up this past Thursday. I heard good things about the 1911 offering from Ruger and the price was very attractive to me. An all American made 1911 with some of the features found on higher end 1911s for well under 800 dollars!
  3. A

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

A lightly used 500 I picked up today in a combo kit. I was looking for a 500 with a longer barrel and had planned to later purchase a shorter barrel for defense/SHTF use. When I saw this in one of my local gun shops I had to have it because it was everything I wanted. I talked the gun store...
  4. A

AK47 and Variants

I sold my Polish 1960 because it turned out to be too heavy for me. I ended up with this brand new Arsenal SGL21-61!
  5. A

AK vs. AR Pics

Most of us know the age old debate of which is better the AR-15 or AK-47. If you're like me and think both are excellent and proven platforms then perhaps these two classic rivals have both found their way into your collection of firearms. I personally find the AR to be more ergonomic and...
  6. A

SURVIVAL KNIVES

Thanks Shooter and I ordered my Kukri from here, http://www.nepalesekhukuri.com/ I ordered it last Wednesday (11/16) and it was delivered to my door this past Monday (11/21).
  7. A

SURVIVAL KNIVES

Top To Bottom Gerber Gator Machete British Service No. 1 Kukri (straight from Kathmandu Nepal) Ka-Bar knife
  8. A

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

Colt 6920, Beretta M9, and Mossberg 590
  9. A

AR-15 and Variants

I'm finally done upgrading the parts on my Colt 6920. I can't say enough good things about the Magpul CTR stock that I bought today. It has no wobble whatsoever unlike the factory M4 stock the gun came with. I also swapped the light from my 6P Defender and bought a Surefire G2. I didn't like the...
  10. A

AR-15 and Variants

My Aimpoint PRO came in today! :D
  11. A

AR-15 and Variants

I got around to upgrading the various parts on my Colt 6920. Before After Troy Industries rail handguards Viking Tactics 2 Point Quick Adjust Sling BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle (Medium) Magpul rear BUIS Tango Down VFG Viking Tactics Light Mount with Surefire 6P Defender I have an...
  12. A

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread I don't have the 590A1 but I do have the Mossberg 590 Special Purpose LOL!
  13. A

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread My brand new Colt M4 and my Beretta M9!
  14. A

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR Photo Thread There are some very nice black rifle setups here! I plan to purchase a Colt LE 6920 in the next few weeks. I'll post pics when I get it!
  15. A

Wheel GUNS!!

A little update on my S&W 686-6 that I fell in love with after shooting it a few times at the range. I got a little plug that replaces the ugly looking internal lock found on most of the new S&W revolvers from a guy that sells it on a S&W forum. I know lock malfunctions (as in engaging while...
  16. A

Beretta

Re: Let's see those Berettas... Thanks! This is actually my 3rd Beretta 92/M9 pistol. The first one I had was a Beretta 92FS Police Special. A few months after buying it I had it on consignment at a gun store and the same day I put it there on consignment I decided to watch Die Hard. That was...
  17. A

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: We All Love 'Em...Let's See 'Em My entire gun collection the way it is now. I have built and rebuilt my collection in the 6 years I've been a part of the gun community. From Top To Bottom: 1942 Mosin Nagant 91/30 Polish Milled Model 1960 AK-47 Smith & Wesson 686-6+ Glock 19 Mossberg 590...
  18. A

Beretta

Re: Let's see those Berettas... My brand new Beretta M9
  19. A

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? Mine and a buddy's 91/30s, the one with the sling is mine. They're actually pretty darn good rifles for the money and ammo is still relatively cheap.
  20. A

Wheel GUNS!!

I just picked up this lightly used S&W 686P today! :mrgreen:
Back