• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Reviews...

went out and finally got a chance to sight in my mossy 702 i purchased a few weeks ago.. i am highly impressed with its accuracy.. after 5 or 6 3 shot groups and a little adjusting to elevation and windage, i was shooting ragged holes at 25 yards and 1/2 to 3/4 inch groups at 50 yards! i put...
  2. T

greetings

thanks for the welcome guys! glad to be here !
  3. T

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Reviews...

hello, i just purchased a mossberg 702 plinkster today, and went home,disassembled,cleaned, and headed out to my outdoor range. in northern new york today, it is snowing heavily, and pretty chilly today (about 15 degrees outside).. anyways, i had to wade thru 3 feet of snow to get to the range...
  4. T

greetings

hello, my name is tim, i have been around guns for40 years, i am an army veteran, i casually target shoot as a hobby. mostly .22 rifles. i live in northern new york state. i searched google and found this site. i recently purchased a mossberg 702 plinkster.
Back