• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. DetroitChris

Dummy rounds

Was thinking about dummy rounds myself but I only dry fire once or twice after I empty the chamber and after reassembly and cleaning. Is dry firing a weapon a bad thing?
  2. DetroitChris

Mossberg 100 ATR- New Owners Area...

I didn't use a gun vise. Just sandbags. Great at 50 yards. 100 yards will be the kicker. I tried shooting while standing and was around 70% within the 8 inch circle @ 50 yards. I'm still learning the gun but it's really fun.
  3. DetroitChris

Mossberg 100 ATR- New Owners Area...

Was out on the range shooting my Trophy Hunter combo for the first time. 60 rounds later, I'm loving this rifle! I'm used to being kicked in the nuts by my 12 gauge, so the recoil from my new 30-06 wasn't all that bad. I'm still learning to use this so I stuck to the 50 yard target. Didn't do...
  4. DetroitChris

New mossberg500 owner -- NY

That's my first shotgun too! Got it a week ago. It's a thing of beauty. Puts the fear of God into anyone close to it. Congrats!
  5. DetroitChris

New guy from Metro Detroit

Hey all! I'm a new gun owner. I've shot 22's and revolvers in the past but never owned. Showing my support for our 2nd amendment, I went out over the Christmas holidays and bought a few guns. For target shooting and home defense, and eventually hunting as well! I'm now a proud owner of a...
Back