• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Vnuk1

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Proud new owner of the Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 1 Hell yeah! I couldn't pass it up! Give them nothing, but take from them everything...
  2. Vnuk1

Re: Proud new owner of the Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 1 Bought a few boxes of these today. And this on sale for 44$.. Give them nothing, but take from them everything...
  3. Vnuk1

Re: Proud new owner of the Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 1 Nice, I just want a flashlight mounted on it. Cabelas, they have a lot right now. Just glad to be picking one up before the "Evil looking weapons ban" took affect. Give them nothing, but take from them everything...
  4. Vnuk1

Just bought it today, picking it up next Thursday. I can't wait to fire some rounds threw it, bought some Federal 2-3/4" slugs and Military 2-3/4" buck shot for it. Looking at adding a red dot scope as it'll be mostly used for home defense but might see some Deer Hunting next year. Give them...
Back