• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. oli700

MAC Military Arms Channel says that shotguns suck for defense <vid>

I can hardly listen to that dude . All the youtube personalities out there ......he don't bring much to the table and talks too much . He is like nutnfancy lite
  2. oli700

I signed my retirement papers today

Thanks bro , yeah its an been an adventure
  3. oli700

Proud Dad Moment

Nice!
  4. oli700

Barrel Porting for Shockwave (no debate please)

I have the Vang Comp on a 20" and noticed a difference in recoil and tighter pattern . I had the forcing cone and back bore done as well though......like mike said , it makes a bigger bang in an upward direction. I only notice it when I shoot from under shelter.
  5. oli700

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Wow man thats awesome news hope it all works out ! Mike! doing good . Good to see you !
  6. oli700

Hello good sir , I find myself jealous of you .......I'll die carrying the the water likely . Not as smart as you though
  7. oli700

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Hanging in there , watching the country turn to shit living under a tyrant governor .......you know.
  8. oli700

Ammo available in your area.

Its on the shelves here but you better be rich, no reloading gear to speak of
  9. oli700

Use of reloaded ammo for self protection

with the ammo situation I imagine soon people will be converting shotguns to blunderbuss and defending themselves with a barrel full of drywall screws
  10. oli700

I always knew you were a quitter .......
  11. oli700

My wife is no longer Kathy, she is now Dr. Kathy

Awesome ! A lot of commitment right there
  12. oli700

Largest Mass Shooting in Canadian History - The renewed gun control battle begins...

Canada and the US has been competing to see who can cross the stupid line first......Canada wins. We arent far behind......maybe we need to exchange some of our population and get realigned .........All you conservative Canadians got to move here and our leftists can go north . I hate the...
  13. oli700

How is everyone surviving the pandemic?

yep , I actually left early. The Division before me was spending a lot of time in places that did not matter and making efforts on things that weren't impactful . I trimmed all that and got down to 3 hours of work a day.........so my Ops Chief absorbed my duties and I went home. Started fire...
  14. oli700

How is everyone surviving the pandemic?

so this sucks. I've been working everyday.......we are trying to figure out how to keep 50 folks ready to initial attack wildfire, get them through fire school at the end of May........fires don't care about our problems. One lighting storm away from 30 fires that don't care , like normal. The...
  15. oli700

Question Of The Month. (March 2020) (Virus Thread)

Stay home, avoid physical contact, stay away from people and large crowds?.........I've been training for this all my life lol
  16. oli700

Question Of The Month. (December 2019) (Gun Sanctuaries)

yet to be seen .......I believe SAPO started in Oregon and spread to other states . Because other states are in the boat now. So far its just a statement and we have many counties in it at this point. You guys back East are starting to see , like I said here years ago........no state is immune...
  17. oli700

Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”

not so much . I haven't been to a 3% meeting in about a year. Its ok but I thought it was something else. Good intentions , no real leadership, no chain of command,, let anyone in . So you get some people that are just looking for something to be apart of, somewhere to land, some...
Back