• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

835 :How to install the tube magazine extension

Hello All its been awhile... I would like to add on a magaZine extension to the Mossberg 835... I have the the extension and now need instruction and cannot locate any... it seems as if it should be straight forward...I get to the spring retaining plug, and then freeze... I do not wish to damage...
  2. F

Blackhawk SpecOps Adjustable SG Stock

Heres what i found I called Blackhawk and told them of the non-fitting fore grip. THe customer service lady took my name and address and told me she would be sending out a replacement that should fit. She did not ask me to send back the grip that doesnt fit. If this shows up, kudos to...
  3. F

Blackhawk SpecOps Adjustable SG Stock

Hello All, I received the Blackhawk Mossberg SpecOps Adjustable Shotgun Stock and installe the butt stock with out an issue. However, when it was time to install the forward/slide grip, it would not install on my 835... Has anyone had similar issues? If so, what did you do to remedy?
  4. F

Red dot HD/Hunt

Oli, I re-read and think I understand now...by placing the cover on the unit it goes into low power mode... how long will a battery last? Also another question that comes to mind is, if the ambient light is very low, will it then go into this low poer mode as well? Thanks
  5. F

Red dot HD/Hunt

Hey All, thanks for chiming in.. i have looked at the PA green dot. I like the size of it...can anyone else comment abot experience with it? Where is the power switch...does it hold up well. I think someone posted over 400 rounds... Thanks again F
  6. F

Red dot HD/Hunt

Thanks again for the quick replies.... budget... i think around 150 to 200 usd... if someone has something they no longer have use for...perhaps used would be alright...
  7. F

Red dot HD/Hunt

Hi Oli Thanks for the quick reply.. I hunt in northern wisconsin, till I bought the 835 i used my Winchester model 98 carbine open iron sights. This is brush country and I dont much get a shot off over 40-60 yards.. I would not mind some maginification/ light amplification for my againg eyes...
  8. F

Red dot HD/Hunt

Hey All, I have a question concerning which "red/green" dot device would work for both HD and hunting applications... I have the 835, recently bought the 18.5 from Mossberg... I have the 24" rifled barrel which I intend to use for White tail in Northern Wisconsin. On the way is the Blackhawk...
  9. F

Newbie from Illinois

Thanks for the feedback and information about maverick... they do not have the 20" and do not know which mag extension will flush up to their 18.5" barrel...If anyone has experience please let know. Thank you for reading
  10. F

Newbie from Illinois

DHonovich, thank you much for the help. Maverick arms tells me they have 18.5 that will chamber 3.5" and fire slugs, that seems pretty versatile. How is mavericks quality, just in case i cant fond the 20" I do think that the 20" and the ext mag would be a better option. I hope you can help me...
  11. F

Newbie from Illinois

HEy All, Rossignol that looks nice, is the butt stock of 2 seperate colours? i spoke to the mossberg people on the phone and they are adamnt that the 500 barrels are not to be used on the 835... is that just lawyer talk?
  12. F

Newbie from Illinois

Hey All, what is this for the Persuaders 20" barrel.. I have not run across it...Will this fit on the 835? and what ammunition will it chamber and reliably fire?> shot and slugs? Sorry for the newb questions... I freely admit my newbness and thanks for the welcome.
  13. F

Newbie from Illinois

Hello All, I have recently received the Mossberg 835 with 24 and 26 inch ported barrels. I would like to take this shotgun and keep it in HD mode, when I am not in the field or at the range. I have looked around and find 18.5" barrels from the factory, but I would like to go witha heavy 20" and...
Back