• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

pictures that make you lol

2. M

pictures that make you lol

3. M

Post your photos of fun stuff to shoot

I have two more in the front yard. Wonder if my wife notice if they go missing :D .
  4. M

Post your photos of fun stuff to shoot

I HATE CONCRETE DEER! :? Shot this one with a muzzleloader using a 460gr Bull Shop conical and 80grs of Swiss 3F. Shot another with my Browning BPS 12ga slug gun using Reminton Buckhammers. It was alot of fun :D 8-) .
  5. M

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

My 1911 is a Wilson Combat Service Grade Protector built on a Springfield slide and frame. To my eye there is nothing more sexy than a 1911 8-) .
  6. M

New/Indiana

DHonovich, I love tritium sights I have them on my G23, 1911 and this shotgun. Well worth the money IMO. LAZY EYED SNIPER, you're welcome. I'm very happy and proud to serve my country been doing it for 18 years now. My G23 is also OD.
  7. M

Glock

My OD Glock 23 with a G22 magazine for HD. Use the 13 rounders for concealed carry. Keep it loaded with Federal 180gr HST JHP's. Had to put some tritium sights on her.
  8. M

New/Indiana

My 590 is pretty basic but I did make some changes. Tritium front sight post. Tac Star Side Saddle. I also put in a Wolf magazine spring and a S&J hardware delrin 870 follower. I'm wanting to put a surefire forend on it when money becomes available.
  9. M

New/Indiana

Hi all. Truck driver and National Guard Soldier here. Bought a 590A1 last fall after a couple guys tried to break in my house when the whole family was home. I think they assumed nobody was home and at any rate they took off when they figured out the house was occupied. I always kept a Glock 23...
Back