• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Want to sell me your 28" barrel? PM sent.
  2. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg took care of my 930 tactical Thats great to hear!
  3. M

Can't wait to store the 930 under the bed!

And...I checked that dealer catalog....page 39 doesn't have the new esl5 lock on it....which the defense vault is supposed to have....
  4. M

Yeah, I've seen the shotlock and a few others like it...the only problem with it is that my wife does not want the shotgun "visible"...even behind curtains, etc.....she doesn't want my 2 and 4 year olds to see it.
  5. M

Oh, thats really good....a lot of the gunvault brand tiny safes (like the minivault) take 8 AA batteries...I would much rather use 2 9v. Now the question is whether it has a key backup. I'll submit the question. I also want to know whether the keypad is always lit or if you just push a button...
  6. M

Right. Those are questions that aren't addressed yet. I'm sure that its battery powered, but it doesn't say. I'm hoping that it also is like the gunvaults where even if the battery dies, there is a key backup. That is why I haven't preordered it. There isn't enough information on those types of...
  7. M

Building Standard 930 to SPX specs

Very very helpful....thank you very much!
  8. M

Thanks for that....though, I was really hoping to get a total "depth" from floor to top of light with the light attached to the barrel and nordic clamp rail...I'm not sure how "high" the rail puts the light from the floor. And yeah...I can preorder, though I hate preordering when someone else...
  9. M

That would be awesome of you...but I don't want yours to get loose from removing and screwing it back in....do you think that would happen or would just some blue loctite fix that problem?
  10. M

Re: 930 barrels I'm jealous! I want to do the exact same thing... Glad to hear that it worked out for you. If anybody wants to sell, just take a look here -> http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1105
  11. M

Did you see the "cut it by half" somewhere else or are you guessing that would be about the right length? If the sling attachment doesn't even pierce the forend, then not only would I have to ensure I drill precisely , but also cut the sling attachment bolt precisely....which, I doubt I could...
  12. M

Thanks for the reply. As a followup -> So....those two "washers" are part of the vertical light grip that you installed, correct? or is one the sling attachment? If the sling attachment does not even pierce the inside of the foreend, there is no way that the sling attachment they sent would...
  13. M

Thank you...I would really appreciate it... Oh, and if its not too much trouble, could you take a pic of the inside of the forend as well? Did they put a bolt, washer, etc on the other side?
  14. M

bump Can someone take a pic and also measure where their front sling attachment is?
  15. M

Thanks for the info, though once you add the actual material of the saddle, would it be more like 1"? And, from what I have found, I think its going to be around $550. Expensive, but exactly what I've been looking to find for months.
  16. M

Can someone do me a favor? The defense vault says it has a clearance of 3-3/8" for the tray. I measured the 930 spx and the charging handle fits below that no problem. I was going to get the nordic barrel clamp and rail, with a tlr-1s....however, can someone measure and tell me what the...
  17. M

I bought the 930 spx for a home defense gun....however, couldn't find a good way that I was comfortable with to store it loaded under the bed. The 930 spx would then just be for home defense during emergency situations (like after a disaster). I was about to give up..then I just saw this...
  18. M

Want to sell me your 28" barrel? A forum member just sold his 28" barrel to another forum member....anybody want to do the same? If you have 28" barrel that is just sitting in your safe, go ahead and reply or PM me.
  19. M

Tactical Light mount Options (nordic, aimpro forend, etc)

Re: Tactical Light mount Options (nordic, aimpro forend, etc Is this the light you are talking about? http://www.surefire.com/G2-Led If so, thats fine to by a handheld light....as long as it can still the recoil abuse? The g2 is cheap, and still only 4.4 ounces, and length isn't a concern...
  20. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: Shotshell carrier options (Mesa, tacstar, etc) quick question....on this page -> http://tacticalshotgunner.com/mossberg-shell-carriers-c-27_29.html Theres the -> Mesa Tactical 6 shot sureshell For Mossberg 930 shotguns. ~$60 and the -> Receiver Mount Aluminum 6-Shot SureShell Carrier...
Back