• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. GunnyGene

NY Safe Act Compliance Numbers

Given the population of NY (approx 20 million), this is microscopically insignificant. Good. :)
  2. GunnyGene

Bill to require license/fingerprints for handgun purchase

^^ They won't be happy until every single person in the country has a collar. This is simply a leash law by another name. Woof woof. Some dogs bite.
  3. GunnyGene

Bill to require license/fingerprints for handgun purchase

Fingerprints are sooooo old school. Like Elliot Ness old school. They could at least go for DNA mapping. A pound of flesh is what they want anyway. ;) Or how about requiring you to get a tracking chip inserted, or a number tattooed on your fore arm? :mad:
  4. GunnyGene

H.R.1329 - To abolish the BATFE

The ATF has been bounced around to different parts of the Gov. a couple times. This doesn't sound a whole lot different than when they went from the Treasury to Justice. That said, I could support abolishing it, but not so sure about just transferring the same wagon load of crap to different...
  5. GunnyGene

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

It would have to be Federal - Nationwide. That's where the "any other statute" enters into it. States rights, etc. Seems pretty bullet proof to me. But a hypothetical shtf scenario where total anarchy reigns, who knows? We'd all be on our own anyway, so I'd just make up my own laws. ;)
  6. GunnyGene

Our soon to be new law (HB 314) in MS prohibits confiscation of lawful possession of firearms, etc. for any reason or in any circumstances. Note that the wording is lawful possession, not lawfully owned. This is an important distinction, and means they cannot take a weapon that was given or...
  7. GunnyGene

^^ My view: If you want to trample on the Constitution, you should be prepared to face the consequences.
  8. GunnyGene

A message from a TN firearms instructor at Tactical Response.
  9. GunnyGene

^^ This. Deluge the legislature with pro-gun bills. Every day. Rally. Demonstrate. Challenge the anti's at every turn. Dig up every bit of dirt on them you can and publish it. Blackmail works. Generally raise hell. Apply Patton's advise. "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without...
  10. GunnyGene

They should be careful what they wish for. They may get it.
  11. GunnyGene

It is Happening EVERYWHERE

The teacher you're referring to is a globalist, so doesn't use the word foreign. And policy is not something he is familiar with. So the very concept of a foreign policy escapes him. Now, if you'd said community and organizer, we might have some hope of communicating with him. o_O
  12. GunnyGene

Are they counting the one in the chamber in this max of 10? :eek: Never mind, they probably don't know about that extra 'secret' bullet. Surprise!! ;) Or that I, and others, can empty a lever gun mag, nearly as fast as a semi-auto. :)
  13. GunnyGene

^^ The schism between States such as you mentioned, and those which are enacting laws to reduce the burden on gun owners (MS for example), seems to be widening over the past year or so. At some point the SCOTUS will have to address this on the Federal level whether they want to or not. They've...
  14. GunnyGene

Ditto. Just an aside to illustrate the diff between CT and here: We went out for supper tonite to one of our long time favorite local restaurants. We knew the original owners well, but it's under new management now - the old couples grand daughter in fact. She'd actually been running the...
  15. GunnyGene

Odd thing about that word - Patriot - . Webster defines it as: "one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests." That definition requires further definition of "its (meaning country) authority and interests." The Constitution and Declaration provides that...
  16. GunnyGene

May not be much help, but I can still teach things like marksmanship, tactics, etc. Getting way too old and beat up to be useful out in the weeds. :(
  17. GunnyGene

So do I (plan to win). We've both been around long enough to know that the world is not a Hollywood movie and the good guys don't always win. I'm sorry if you took my post as some defeatist whine. It was not intended as such.
  18. GunnyGene

^^ When I look around the world and thru history right up to today, I see what can happen. From the days of Lenin, thru Mao and China, and the fall of the USSR, to the Arab Spring, Venezuela, Georgia, Ukraine, and many more. The people do not always prevail. Meet the new boss, same as the old...
  19. GunnyGene

If there is armed resistance in CT it won't stay there. It will spread. The Feds will get involved. It will get out of control, and we'll be lucky to live thru it.
  20. GunnyGene

If there were ever a reason to invoke ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! , this is it. I wonder who's going to blink first? Or who's going to get shot first?
Back