• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. cmcdonald

Anyone here call themselves a chainsaw or axe geek?

Log splitters are the cat's ass man. My crazy MIL had one when she lived on a rural island, I cut wood for her a number of times over the years. She gave the damn, beautiful thing away before she left..............AAAARRRRRGH!!
  2. cmcdonald

Is the NRA in a death spiral?

From a pro-gun outsider's view the NRA is stumbling hard and has been for sometime. They have not, at least to my mind been very successful in recent years of bridging the gaps in their messaging and their public image. They've allowed themselves to become almost irrelevant by some of the very...
  3. cmcdonald

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

Yeah, that's a real nice pattern. Now, you just gotta find some birds to boom!
  4. cmcdonald

Post Your EDC Blade

I had a Gerber folder that had a serrated portion to the blade like yours and it's great for cutting cordage or even branches in a pinch.
  5. cmcdonald

Good morning

Wow! Nicely done Cad! When do you start taking orders? LOL!
  6. cmcdonald

Well that's definitely a turkey on the table. And, a very respectable pattern at 40 yds. I'm curious how much tighter the pattern would be at half the distance?
  7. cmcdonald

Be sure to post up your results!
  8. cmcdonald

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Yeah, simple is good. I love the dark stain on the wood and the glossy finish really gives it the retro look and feel. I need to add one to my collection.
  9. cmcdonald

I love that camo pattern...that would make a great turkey thumper!
  10. cmcdonald

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Wow! That's a sexy lookin' shotgun.
  11. cmcdonald

Good morning

LOL! DST is more advantageous for us mid-northerners. ST would be better for folks like yourself way down south.
  12. cmcdonald

Good morning

I wish we'd just stay on DST and forget all the switching back and forth part. It is stupid.
  13. cmcdonald

The Age of Lawlessness

Up in Canada, this is a whole other level of legal jeopardy for anyone defending their life or property, let alone using a gun to do it. We just don't have the kind of legal protections you guys have down south. I've always been a big supporter of law enforcement and still am, generally...
  14. cmcdonald

Pope Francis Wants All Militaries to Disarm

The hypocrisy is the part that I find galling, the whole private army and stocked armoury in Vatican City. That's apart from the sheer lunacy of such a stupid statement. Utopia this planet is not.
  15. cmcdonald

The Age of Lawlessness

Interesting article..... https://www.usacarry.com/the-age-of-lawlessness/
  16. cmcdonald

Pope Francis Wants All Militaries to Disarm

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/you-first-pope-francis-proclaims-that-military-disarmament-is-a-moral-obligation/
  17. cmcdonald

940 Pro Tactical

Sometimes that's all it takes is some break in time. Glad it's working better for you.
  18. cmcdonald

Mossberg 195K-A with checkering?

Can I ask what it was about the checkering that made you think it was pressed? I have seen checkering done by hand so perfect and even that you would swear it was done by machine.
  19. cmcdonald

Thanks for the add, New '88 Owner here

Welcome to MO from Kanuckistan! The video Bobster mentioned is below. It should be required viewing for every new shotgun owner! Enjoy your new Mav 88!
  20. cmcdonald

Looking for a synthetic stock for SA20

@Jogar80 I just found out that the SA-20 is really a "Turkenelli". I didn't realize that Mossberg imports the SA-20 and does not manufacture it themselves and as such parts supply is limited. I found a used stock set for sale below, pretty recent ad...
Back