• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

What do you want to see me shoot?

A gallon of milk
  2. D

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Project 500 That thing looks sweet! :D
  3. D

Surefire G2X Tactical Flashlight

I dont have any tactical stuff but in general I live by the general rule of BUY STREAMLIGHT!! Everybody I work with that owned a surefire lights had problems with them. Not saying anything about the company because obviously they make some good stuff if they are still around but... I have never...
  4. D

Hello from the Mountain State

O wow where are my manners...Welcome friend!
  5. D

Hello from the Mountain State

There is an XD FORUM :P :o :P :shock: :P ?!?!?!?!?
  6. D

Look MOM, I'm on TV!!!

Glad to hear it worked for you! I also thought it was kinda funny that the reporter lady sad $50 instead of $150...that may cause some problems on the phone :lol:
  7. D

How are we doing as a Mossberg Forum?

Re: How are we doing? ^^^^agreed
  8. D

osama bin laden

He definitely made some very valid points in that video. I just thought it was funny to watch
  9. D

osama bin laden

he seemed generally pissed off at the world lol :lol:
  10. D

Wheel GUNS!!

I agree I just think shooting .410 shells out of a handgun is Badass!
  11. D

Walther

thats awesome I didnt think it would be that quiet.
  12. D

Wheel GUNS!!

All these Taurus and nobody has the JUDGE! :cry: lol but for real, does anyone have that thing? I think its pretty awesome! :)
  13. D

Walther

Im really curious because i have never heard a gun with a suppressor, does it actually make it that quiet or just knock off a few decibels?
  14. D

Has Mossberg Manufacturing Shut Down???

will the store charge anything on top of the FFL fee or is that what that fee is?
  15. D

O and funny you work at SCI as I spent 5 hours in troop 4 last night writing warrants for a domestic dispute in Trap Pond (female aggressor) and then had to go over to court 3. It was a LONG NIGHT!
  16. D

My works is not as bad as yours good sir. I am a seasonal park officer for state parks. Basically hired security but we should definitely meet up sometime and go to the range. I really like the XDs and was looking into them. I am also in the process of trying to buy a new 930 waterfowl in max 4...
  17. D

I literally just missed you. I was in there around 2, I had to buy another pair of cuffs for race weekend lol :D and what springfield did you buy. I was looking at the XD40
  18. D

How often do you clean your firearm after use?

The great thing about hoppes is that I still have a bottle that my dad had from high school and I went and bought another bottle a few months ago and the only difference in the bottle was that the old bottle was glass and the new one was plastic. It has literally been the same for over 30 years...
  19. D

I live in Camden DE and I know for sure when I went to Lawmen supply on rt 10 in dover friday afternoon they said they just ordered a bunch of stuff from Mossberg. I would give them a call, Shooters Choice in Northern Dover and call Smyrna Sporting goods. For sure all 3 of these place deal in...
Back