• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: Finally got my 590A1 20" YES! That's the one I want! Thanks! Also, are you still doing slings? I need a couple of those and need to yap about gear for one of my pumps. :D
  2. P

Re: Finally got my 590A1 20" Thanks guys! I've had the other one for about 6 or 7 years. It's indestructible...I swear. :D I won't get to shoot it for a while but it will get a good thumping when I do.
  3. P

Finally got my 590A1 20" Long strange trip it's been since last year and I hope everyone is well.....Hi Brad! Yesterday I was able to score an unfired gun, with a Hogue 12" stock/forend kit and 4 shell Tacstar side saddle for a really great price. I put the Hogue kit on but will probably go...
  4. P

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... CN0093.jpg :mrgreen:
  5. P

Vote for your favorite pocket-size survival kit.

I have this one in my daily carry Camelback pack: http://www.afmo.com/PhotoDetails.asp?Sh ... 0161-2.jpg That pack also doubles as my fishing backpack and the 3 liter water bag is nice. I keep paracord with me as well.
  6. P

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Another diesel powered breed. :lol: I took them this morning...too many squirrels, birds and other critters. She was darting, pulling and well, quite insane over them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. P

Hello from CT!

No sweat! I'm not new to the "forum building" game as I have done it for the guitar community for over 10 years. I'm patient and happy that we have such a good crew so far. The people make the forum, just like here. :D
  8. P

Hello from CT!

Thanks and done! :D
  9. P

SHOOTER13 checkin' in...

Hi SHOOTER13! :mrgreen:
  10. P

Thanks guys! They are our "kids". Kirk has to go Monday for the surgery evaluation. Poor little guy. We'll get him fixed up and the three of them can finish off my arm sockets on walks. :lol: Walking Dallas is like walking a bus and playing tug is unyielding. Unbelieveable strength and I'm not...
  11. P

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Here's mine after a thorough cleaning tonight, pics are too big so linked them. Love this shotty and I need to get rid of the foreend, I can't stand it. 5 years of pounding and it has had zero problems. Still cleans up well. I'm also...
  12. P

Hello from CT!

Thanks for the welcome! I just gave my 18.5" a really good clean and lube tonight. I've run this thing pretty hard over the last 5 years, foreend has to go and I missed out on the 9 shot with the compact stock by one day and it's not in the online Mossy catalog anymore....here's my 590A1 with...
  13. P

Here's our Border Collie Lab mix, "Bear", excellent warning system...birds, squirrel, UPS :D high kill shelter rescue from KY, serious "job" dog, total "rule the world Border Collie mentality" and quite the lover of a ride in the truck: and our Pit "Dallas", found her outside a convention...
  14. P

osama bin laden

SEAL TEAM 6! THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR BEST, BRAVEST AND BRIGHTEST! A GREAT DAY!
  15. P

Hello from CT!

Thank you everyone! Took a while to get over here and say hello due to the admin duties on the 1911 site but I am glad I finally did. I'm going to try and talk my wife into taking a ride today and get another 590A1.....we'll see how I make out :lol:
  16. P

Hello from CT!

Okay, I'm going to register today. Thanks! :D
  17. P

Hello from CT!

Thanks guys! LTB45: I subscribe to CCDL on Facebook......I'll look up to see if I have joined. Rossignol, I'll be in touch soon for some dog and gun leather :mrgreen:
  18. P

Hello from CT!

Great site and a big thank you to Rossignol for the invite! I've been a Mossberg guy my whole shooting life. I currently have a 590A1, 18.5", 5+1 model with ghost ring sights, an ATI M4 style stock and a Surefire foreend. It is one unstoppable machine. Next up for purcahse: an 8+1 variant with...
Back