• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. dieselmudder

Lessons learned

Okay, so I had an incident this past weekend that very well could have been a home defense situation. Fortunately there was no gunfire. Local sheriff handled it. Backstory- Over the summer we hired what we thought was a reputable contractor, for an addition to our home. Turns out he was...
  2. dieselmudder

What to build?

So I've had a stripped upper, stripped lower, LPK, trigger, BCG, etc all sitting around for awhile. Really all I need to complete a build is a barrel, gas system, and stock/brace. Ive been torn between a 14.5 inch 5.56, or a 10.5 inch .300BLK. ive got several 5.56/.223 chamberings...
  3. dieselmudder

IT guidance on home security

A couple years ago I got a wireless security camera kit on Amazon. Well the wireless signal to the recorder isnt very strong. So I'm wanting to go to hardwired. My cameras already have power hardwired to them. They also have a CAT 5 style pigtail on them, and the antenna is a small thread on...
  4. dieselmudder

Hold on to your Colt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/09/19/terrible-colt-ceases-production-of-the-ar15-rifle-n2553387%3famp=true Going to cease production for civilians, regardless of their reasonings, i think its a terrible idea. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
  5. dieselmudder

Fixed blade, just to have

Highly recommend this guy, it's a low end Mora. I got it in a "man can" a few years ago. I always keep it handy, and it's a go to grab for odds and ends, mostly yard work. Separating bulbs, light tree pruning, I've cut fiberglass insulation, and drywall with it, it would be great to throw in a...
  6. dieselmudder

Wtb a2 buffer tube

Just need a rifle length, a2 buffer tube. Dont need the spring or buffer, but if you have a tube or assembly I'd give a few bucks for it. Would even trade on some other misc AR or AK parts I have laying around. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
  7. dieselmudder

Dies for sale or trade

Lee 7.62x39 3 piece set Lee 6.5 Grendel 3 piece set RCBS 30-30 2 piece set $25 each shipped Lee 7.62x54R quick trim die Lee 30-30 quick trim die Lee 7.62x39 quick trim die $15 each shipped PayPal friends and family accepted will also consider trades for Lee 30-06 dies, and 30-06 brass...
  8. dieselmudder

WTS pink AR furniture, and accent kit

All new in package. Hogue fixed stock, and float tube. Magpul MOE grip. WMD Guns accent kit. 240 shipped. ConUS, PayPal gift. Or will seperate. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
  9. dieselmudder

HAM radio, anyone?

Just something starting to pique my interest. Wondered if anyone here is a licensed operator, or has dabbled in it. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
  10. dieselmudder

Camp stoves and lanterns

I mean we geek out over axes, knives, and shovels. So why not. Here's my Canadian Coleman 414. Dual burner, 17,000 BTU rated on white gas. Dual Fuel model so can also run unleaded. Got it straight from Canada via Ebay, shipping was near equal to purchase price, still under a hundo though...
  11. dieselmudder

Finally at the bench

It's been near a year since I've sat at my reloading bench. Busy with family, home improvement, etc. I'm sure you all know what I mean. I like to give pet loads a name, once I get the recipe just right. So tonight I'm working on an experimental batch of 9mm, of course I'm consulting reloading...
  12. dieselmudder

15 cent primed blackout brass

More of a question, 150 bucks per thousand, primed blackout brass. Good deal compared to making my own? ://americanreloading.com/en/300-blackout/2320-300-acc-blackout-primed-brass-1000ct.html
  13. dieselmudder

My favorite wipes

I've tried these LPS1 wipes when I got some free samples. I was able to clean an AK, an AR, and 3 handguns with 1 wipe. It didn't dry out, or tear. I've shopped around for them ever since, usually running about a buck a wipe, shipped. So when I came across a case of 144, for 54 dollars on...
  14. dieselmudder

WTS (U.S.) new in package cantilever scope mount

Brand new in package, Brownells cantilever scope mount for 30mm tube $80.00 shipped. PayPal preferred
  15. dieselmudder

300 off scope and mount

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/search/productdetail.aspx?sid=211489&pid=112477 Also a code for free shipping in the header bar.
  16. dieselmudder

WTS (U.S.) Mossberg 500 stock, forend, trigger housing

Blackhawk Knoxx Spec Ops stock with Powerpack, Blackhawk forend, and complete trigger housing with extended slide release compatible with stock. $150.00 shipped to Lower 48. Possibly shipped elsewhere if buyer pays actual shipping cost. PayPal preferred
  17. dieselmudder

Sporterized Mosin Scout

After a few AR builds, and extensive reading about accurising various rifles through reloading research, I've decided to get a little deeper into the gunsmithing. I've had two M44 Mosin Nagant carbines, for awhile now. And there is a plethora of upgrades available. My goal is a fairly budget...
  18. dieselmudder

Anyone loan me a barrel vice?

I'm working on a Mosin Nagant project. I need to separate the barrel and receiver to do some lathe work. I need a mountable barrel vice, as I don't think bench vice type jaw inserts will be robust enough. If anyone has one they would loan me I'll cover shipping both ways (so long as it's...
  19. dieselmudder

NRA backing ban of bumpstocks

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement/ And go......
  20. dieselmudder

Axe sheath from fire hose

I've seen this done elsewhere, so this is my rendition of a sheath from used fire hose. I picked up 4 feet, from eBay. Not sure the nominal size, but it's about 8" wide when flat, and triple layer. 2 canvas, 1 rubber liner I cut a section the width of my axe, and sketched a pattern with...
Back