• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. O

A quick question, and hopefully a quick answer..

You can use a flat blade screwdriver and walk it out, be careful and use some sort of protection on the mag tube. I start at the split and work my way around.
  2. O

NOT an SPX 930 (new guy)

Anything that works for the SPX works for the remaining 930 series. Rail is easy, the receiver is tapped for a rail Barrel clamp will fall under any that work for the SPX, except they make 2 different barrel diameters, a heavy contour and a standard contour, I have one of each and the clamp...
  3. O

930 spx, decision???

Easy, can you reach the safety while utilizing the pistol grip?
  4. O

Happy Mossberg experience

I had an issue with a NIB 18" 930 HD model. It had the galling issue from the spring on the mag tube. I called Mossberg 2 weeks ago and they emailed me a shipping label. I received it back today and they fixed it, replaced the magazine tube, spring and gas ring in the barrel. It slips together...
  5. O

Safety mechanism on 930 SPX ?

It is actually quite simple. There is a square inside the receiver, almost like a picture frame. When the the safety is applied it lowers the bar and blocks the trigger. It is easy to tear own and clean as well.
  6. O

What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes?

Re: What do you use to clean lead from your barrel or chokes You can try this first: Deep Cleaning a Shotgun Barrel How to polish shotgun barrel I use the copper and steel pot scrubbers from a big box or grocery store, wrapped on a 20ga bore brush in a 12ga, 410 in a 20, and so on chucked up...
  7. O

Seam between 930 mag tube and nordic etension **pic**

I have read reports of some models needing the end of the factory tube reworked because of a slight taper. I had to do one of mine as it kept hanging up the follower. I used a 6" scale inside the magazine tube with the flashlight on the backside looking for any light under the scale. Once that...
  8. O

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Did Anyone ever actually mount the Limbsaver 10201 on a 930? Standard Synthetic stock, not the pistol grip. If so how was the fit?
  9. O

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: 930 long barrel fiber optic size? Thread size? 5-40 is factory I drill and replace all of mine with 6-48
Back